Plymouth & Dearborn Heights Housing Commissions are opening their Section 8 waiting lists. The applications will only be available from 8:00 AM on April 23, 2010 through 5:00 PM on April 26, 2010. After 5:00 PM on April 26, 2010 the Waiting List will be CLOSED Applications are available only on-line (visit the library or our AT Lab for access if you don’t have it at home). For more information, see: http://phchousing.net/
Section 8 Wait Lists Open in Plymouth & Dearborn HeightsWednesday, April 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Sue ProbertNursing Home Transition Outreach Specialist
- You are Cordially Invited to the Ann Arbor CIL’s 2015 Gala Benefit Auction!
- Annual Gala Benefit spot runs on Ann Arbor’s Community Television Network
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Wednesday February 25th, 10am – 12pm.
- Budgeting 101 Workshop this Wednesday February 25th from 10 am – 12 pm at the CIL.
- New Improved Peer Mentor Program Begins in March!
- Join us today at 3 pm when Photographer Faith Davis presents a discussion on her exhibit, A Visual Perspective On Mental Illness: We Live, We Laugh, We Love
- Make sure March 14th, 2015 is on your calendar for the CIL’s Gala Benefit.
- Community Event – Livingston County’s 8th Annual Community Connect Resource Fair, Saturday February 7th in Howell