Plymouth & Dearborn Heights Housing Commissions are opening their Section 8 waiting lists. The applications will only be available from 8:00 AM on April 23, 2010 through 5:00 PM on April 26, 2010. After 5:00 PM on April 26, 2010 the Waiting List will be CLOSED Applications are available only on-line (visit the library or our AT Lab for access if you don’t have it at home). For more information, see: http://phchousing.net/
Section 8 Wait Lists Open in Plymouth & Dearborn HeightsWednesday, April 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Sue ProbertNursing Home Transition Outreach Specialist
- Community Event: How to search & apply for jobs at UofM.
- CIL Announces My Voice, My Life Advocacy Workshop on April 7th and 9th from 12:00 – 4:00.
- Group provides assistance to adult artists with disabilities wishing to participate in the Grand Rapids Art Prize
- Transition Workshop for Youth
- Join us every Monday from 1:30pm – 2:30pm for our Get Moving Fitness Class.
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Wednesday March 25th, 10am – 12pm.
- Applications Due Friday, March 27th for the 2015 John Weir Academic Scholarship for College-Bound Seniors with Disabilities. Apply Today!
- Peer Mentor Training starts tomorrow at the CIL and there are still spots available.