Plymouth & Dearborn Heights Housing Commissions are opening their Section 8 waiting lists. The applications will only be available from 8:00 AM on April 23, 2010 through 5:00 PM on April 26, 2010. After 5:00 PM on April 26, 2010 the Waiting List will be CLOSED Applications are available only on-line (visit the library or our AT Lab for access if you don’t have it at home). For more information, see: http://phchousing.net/
Section 8 Wait Lists Open in Plymouth & Dearborn HeightsWednesday, April 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Sue ProbertNursing Home Transition Outreach Specialist
- Happenings @ the CIL!
- Ann Arbor Center for Independent Living Announces New Interim President and CEO
- Community Event: Hiring Our Heroes Veterans Job Fair, Thursday, September 26th.
- Community Event: Powering Up Your Employment Potential Through Accessible Technology: What People With Disabilities Need to Know, a webinar presented by PEAT.
- Please Save this Date, November 15th 2014 from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. for the Annual Gala Benefit with Silent & Live Auctions!
- Join us for a workshop and learn how an organized life can help you move forward.
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Tuesday September 23rd, 11am – 1pm.
- CIL is helping to support an International Day of Peace: Sunday, 21 September, Ann Arbor, Michigan