Plymouth & Dearborn Heights Housing Commissions are opening their Section 8 waiting lists. The applications will only be available from 8:00 AM on April 23, 2010 through 5:00 PM on April 26, 2010. After 5:00 PM on April 26, 2010 the Waiting List will be CLOSED Applications are available only on-line (visit the library or our AT Lab for access if you don’t have it at home). For more information, see: http://phchousing.net/
Section 8 Wait Lists Open in Plymouth & Dearborn HeightsWednesday, April 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Sue ProbertNursing Home Transition Outreach Specialist
- Community News: Call for Focus Group Participants with Cerebral Palsy.
- Project Act: Advocacy Education for All Workshop Series coming to the CIL in July.
- Healthy Cooking Classes Return to the CIL for the Summer!
- Community Event: Children’s Special Health Care Services Meet & Greet Picnic
- June Kit Social Action Night will take place on Monday, June 20th, from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm at TCBY, Ann Arbor.
- Dine and Donate Day at TCBY Ann Arbor, Monday May 20th.
- Community Event: Miller Manor Open House, June 23, 2016, 1pm – 4pm.
- Community Event: Are you ready for an absolutely amazing and free performance?