Plymouth & Dearborn Heights Housing Commissions are opening their Section 8 waiting lists. The applications will only be available from 8:00 AM on April 23, 2010 through 5:00 PM on April 26, 2010. After 5:00 PM on April 26, 2010 the Waiting List will be CLOSED Applications are available only on-line (visit the library or our AT Lab for access if you don’t have it at home). For more information, see: http://phchousing.net/
Section 8 Wait Lists Open in Plymouth & Dearborn HeightsWednesday, April 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Sue ProbertNursing Home Transition Outreach Specialist
- Keeping the Promise of the ADA Fundraiser: The Home Stretch!
- DNR highlights accessible recreation for 25th anniversary of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Sunday, July 26th: Happy 25th Birthday to the American’s with Disabilities Act!
- The “Better Together” Community Garden needs support!
- Keeping the Promise of the ADA Fundraiser Update.
- AMTRAK WELCOMES DISABILITIES COMMUNITY AND OFFICIALS TOMORROW TO NEW MOBILITY IN ANN ARBOR Michigan
- The CIL is hosting a Job Talk Reunion July 30th!
- Join us for a trip to Detroit’s Eastern Market to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the ADA, July 21st 9:30AM-3:00PM