Plymouth & Dearborn Heights Housing Commissions are opening their Section 8 waiting lists. The applications will only be available from 8:00 AM on April 23, 2010 through 5:00 PM on April 26, 2010. After 5:00 PM on April 26, 2010 the Waiting List will be CLOSED Applications are available only on-line (visit the library or our AT Lab for access if you don’t have it at home). For more information, see: http://phchousing.net/
Section 8 Wait Lists Open in Plymouth & Dearborn HeightsWednesday, April 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Sue ProbertNursing Home Transition Outreach Specialist
- The CIL will be Closed Monday, September 1st, in Observance of Labor Day.
- You are warmly invited to the UM Disability Studies Group Inaugural Fall Lecture co-sponsored by the Visual Culture Workshop
- New & Improved Services are Explained in Materials from the Folks at TheRide/Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority!
- MORE BUSES! THEY’RE HERE!
- TheRide to Begin Rolling Out Service Improvements on Sunday, August 24
- HEALTH CARE 101 – DISABILITY TOPICS TUESDAY AT DISABILITY NETWORK OAKLAND & MACOMB – AUGUST 26, 2014
- You’re invited! More Buses Launch and Celebration
- Join us for a Summer of Disney Adventures, Aug 19th, from 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm.