Plymouth & Dearborn Heights Housing Commissions are opening their Section 8 waiting lists. The applications will only be available from 8:00 AM on April 23, 2010 through 5:00 PM on April 26, 2010. After 5:00 PM on April 26, 2010 the Waiting List will be CLOSED Applications are available only on-line (visit the library or our AT Lab for access if you don’t have it at home). For more information, see: http://phchousing.net/
Section 8 Wait Lists Open in Plymouth & Dearborn HeightsWednesday, April 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Sue ProbertNursing Home Transition Outreach Specialist
- Employment Opportunities at the Ann Arbor CIL
- ADA 26th Anniversary Celebration spot runs on Ann Arbor’s Community Television Network.
- Community Event: July 16th Party in the Park hosted by Think Beyond the Chair.
- Donate today so the CIL can continue to deliver on the promise of the ADA!
- Join us to Celebrate the ADA’s 26th Anniversary on July 26th!
- Community News: Call for Focus Group Participants with Cerebral Palsy.
- Project Act: Advocacy Education for All Workshop Series coming to the CIL in July.
- Healthy Cooking Classes Return to the CIL for the Summer!