Plymouth & Dearborn Heights Housing Commissions are opening their Section 8 waiting lists. The applications will only be available from 8:00 AM on April 23, 2010 through 5:00 PM on April 26, 2010. After 5:00 PM on April 26, 2010 the Waiting List will be CLOSED Applications are available only on-line (visit the library or our AT Lab for access if you don’t have it at home). For more information, see: http://phchousing.net/
Section 8 Wait Lists Open in Plymouth & Dearborn HeightsWednesday, April 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Sue ProbertNursing Home Transition Outreach Specialist
- You’re Invited to a Fundraising Shopping Event for the CIL at Five Below!
- Thank you to ALL who have joined us at the STARTING LINE and calling others to join us in taking STRIDES for SUSTAINABILITY in 2015!
- CIL Staff & Programs having a positive impact on the lives of youth with disabilities!
- Art Friday Holiday Edition & Potluck
- Community Event: Reach for the Stars for Cerebral Palsy
- Strategic Planing Survey Deadline Extended Through December 21st to Ensure Everyone has a Chance to Help Shape the Future of the CIL!
- The Ann Arbor CIL announces our 2015 Annual Giving Campaign – Join us at the STARTING LINE to make STRIDES for an exciting and sustainable future!
- Click here to TRACK the STRIDES in the 2014 Annual Giving Campaign toward an Exciting & Sustainable Future!