FREE to a good home: V-Tech magnifier. “Big & old, but it works.” It also needs a knob. If interested, call and ask Sue Probert about item #2383.
V-Tech Magnifier – FreeWednesday, April 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Sue ProbertNursing Home Transition Outreach Specialist
- Community Announcement: The Ann Arbor Commission on Disability Issues is looking for new members.
- The Friends of Two Cities are celebrating 50 years of engagement and you’re invited to participate!
- U-M Family Medicine Chair, CIL Supporter and Former Board Member, Dr. Zazove featured on CNN’s “The Human Factor” by Sanjay Gupta
- Join Us for the first Youth Game Night this Spring, Thursday May 21st from 5:30 – 7:30 pm @ the CIL.
- The CIL is hosting visitors from Tubingen Germany. To learn more, join us for a planning meeting tonight for 4:00 – 6:30 pm @ the CIL
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Wednesday May 20th, 10am – 12pm.
- Join us for the First Hands-On Clay Demonstration, Wednesday May 20th from 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm at the CIL.
- Community Event: Skills for Effective Parent Advocacy with Kelly Orginski and Kristen Columbus.