Do you need a professional-looking photo for your LinkedIN profile? If you did not get your photo taken at the LinkedIN with Lisa class on Wednesday, April 28, but you would still like a photo, feel free to contact Stephanie. We can set up a time to take your photo at the CIL!
Photos for LinkedINWednesday, April 28th, 2010
Leave a Reply
- Happenings @ the CIL!
- Please Save this Date, November 15th 2014 from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. for the Annual Gala Benefit with Silent & Live Auctions!
- Former CIL Intern, Lloyd Shelton to present September 15th on The Intersectional Nature of Disability.
- Community Event- Knowledge is Key: A Free Speaker Series for Seniors, People with Disabilities, and Advocates.
- You are warmly invited to the UM Disability Studies Group Inaugural Fall Lecture co-sponsored by the Visual Culture Workshop
- Community Event: Salamander Exhibit Showcases Underwater Photography By Disability Culture Collective. Opening reception is Monday, 9/15.
- New & Improved Services are Explained in Materials from the Folks at TheRide/Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority!
- MORE BUSES! THEY’RE HERE!