Do you need a professional-looking photo for your LinkedIN profile? If you did not get your photo taken at the LinkedIN with Lisa class on Wednesday, April 28, but you would still like a photo, feel free to contact Stephanie. We can set up a time to take your photo at the CIL!
Photos for LinkedINWednesday, April 28th, 2010
Leave a Reply
- Happenings @ the CIL!
- Ann Arbor Center for Independent Living Announces New Interim President and CEO
- Community Event: Hiring Our Heroes Veterans Job Fair, Thursday, September 26th.
- Community Event: Powering Up Your Employment Potential Through Accessible Technology: What People With Disabilities Need to Know, a webinar presented by PEAT.
- Please Save this Date, November 15th 2014 from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. for the Annual Gala Benefit with Silent & Live Auctions!
- Join us for a workshop and learn how an organized life can help you move forward.
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Tuesday September 23rd, 11am – 1pm.
- CIL is helping to support an International Day of Peace: Sunday, 21 September, Ann Arbor, Michigan