Do you need a professional-looking photo for your LinkedIN profile? If you did not get your photo taken at the LinkedIN with Lisa class on Wednesday, April 28, but you would still like a photo, feel free to contact Stephanie. We can set up a time to take your photo at the CIL!
Photos for LinkedINWednesday, April 28th, 2010
Leave a Reply
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Wednesday April 1st, 10am – 12pm.
- Community Event: How to search & apply for jobs at UofM.
- CIL Announces My Voice, My Life Advocacy Workshop on April 7th and 9th from 12:00 – 4:00.
- Group provides assistance to adult artists with disabilities wishing to participate in the Grand Rapids Art Prize
- Transition Workshop for Youth
- Join us every Monday from 1:30pm – 2:30pm for our Get Moving Fitness Class.
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Wednesday March 25th, 10am – 12pm.
- Applications Due Friday, March 27th for the 2015 John Weir Academic Scholarship for College-Bound Seniors with Disabilities. Apply Today!