Do you need a professional-looking photo for your LinkedIN profile? If you did not get your photo taken at the LinkedIN with Lisa class on Wednesday, April 28, but you would still like a photo, feel free to contact Stephanie. We can set up a time to take your photo at the CIL!
Photos for LinkedINWednesday, April 28th, 2010
Leave a Reply
- You’re Invited to a Fundraising Shopping Event for the CIL at Five Below!
- Thank you to ALL who have joined us at the STARTING LINE and calling others to join us in taking STRIDES for SUSTAINABILITY in 2015!
- CIL Staff & Programs having a positive impact on the lives of youth with disabilities!
- Art Friday Holiday Edition & Potluck
- Community Event: Reach for the Stars for Cerebral Palsy
- Strategic Planing Survey Deadline Extended Through December 21st to Ensure Everyone has a Chance to Help Shape the Future of the CIL!
- The Ann Arbor CIL announces our 2015 Annual Giving Campaign – Join us at the STARTING LINE to make STRIDES for an exciting and sustainable future!
- Click here to TRACK the STRIDES in the 2014 Annual Giving Campaign toward an Exciting & Sustainable Future!