This month, we are featuring 2 great workshops you won’t want to miss! On Wednesday, May 5, we are featuring “Rejection Detection,” to help you figure out clues why you may not be getting the jobs you want. On Wednesday, May 19, we are featuring “Stand Out Interviews,” back by popular demand, after we first featured this workshop at WCC in March. As always, we are offering Drop-In Career Advice, Job Talk, and Walk and Talk throughout the month.
May CalendarSaturday, May 1st, 2010
Leave a Reply
- CIL Announces My Voice, My Life Advocacy Workshop on April 7th and 9th from 12:00 – 4:00.
- Group provides assistance to adult artists with disabilities wishing to participate in the Grand Rapids Art Prize
- Transition Workshop for Youth
- Join us every Monday from 1:30pm – 2:30pm for our Get Moving Fitness Class.
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Wednesday March 25th, 10am – 12pm.
- Applications Due Friday, March 27th for the 2015 John Weir Academic Scholarship for College-Bound Seniors with Disabilities. Apply Today!
- Peer Mentor Training starts tomorrow at the CIL and there are still spots available.
- The 2015 Annual Gala Benefit is this Saturday and we can’t wait to see you there!