This month, we are featuring 2 great workshops you won’t want to miss! On Wednesday, May 5, we are featuring “Rejection Detection,” to help you figure out clues why you may not be getting the jobs you want. On Wednesday, May 19, we are featuring “Stand Out Interviews,” back by popular demand, after we first featured this workshop at WCC in March. As always, we are offering Drop-In Career Advice, Job Talk, and Walk and Talk throughout the month.
May CalendarSaturday, May 1st, 2010
Leave a Reply
- Happenings @ the CIL!
- Please Save this Date, November 15th 2014 from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. for the Annual Gala Benefit with Silent & Live Auctions!
- Former CIL Intern, Lloyd Shelton to present September 15th on The Intersectional Nature of Disability.
- Community Event- Knowledge is Key: A Free Speaker Series for Seniors, People with Disabilities, and Advocates.
- You are warmly invited to the UM Disability Studies Group Inaugural Fall Lecture co-sponsored by the Visual Culture Workshop
- Community Event: Salamander Exhibit Showcases Underwater Photography By Disability Culture Collective. Opening reception is Monday, 9/15.
- New & Improved Services are Explained in Materials from the Folks at TheRide/Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority!
- MORE BUSES! THEY’RE HERE!