This month, we are featuring 2 great workshops you won’t want to miss! On Wednesday, May 5, we are featuring “Rejection Detection,” to help you figure out clues why you may not be getting the jobs you want. On Wednesday, May 19, we are featuring “Stand Out Interviews,” back by popular demand, after we first featured this workshop at WCC in March. As always, we are offering Drop-In Career Advice, Job Talk, and Walk and Talk throughout the month.
May CalendarSaturday, May 1st, 2010
Leave a Reply
- Happenings @ the CIL!
- Drop-In Art Friday: Cindy Parker’s Return!
- Join us for Girl Talk 7/30 from 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm!
- Adaptive Yoga Including Relaxation and Breathing Exercises at this weeks Fitness Fun Workshop, 7/31 from 11 am – 1 pm.
- July/August eNews for Youth.
- Join us for a Summer of Disney Adventures, 7/28 from 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm.
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Tuesday 7/22
- Join us for a Summer of Disney Adventures, 7/15 from 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm.