This month, we are featuring 2 great workshops you won’t want to miss! On Wednesday, May 5, we are featuring “Rejection Detection,” to help you figure out clues why you may not be getting the jobs you want. On Wednesday, May 19, we are featuring “Stand Out Interviews,” back by popular demand, after we first featured this workshop at WCC in March. As always, we are offering Drop-In Career Advice, Job Talk, and Walk and Talk throughout the month.
May CalendarSaturday, May 1st, 2010
Leave a Reply
- Donate to Help the Ann Arbor CIL keep the Promise!
- Announcing a new workshop series, Project Act: Advocacy for All, begining July 8th at the CIL.
- Join us on July 13th for an A3BLN event: Overcoming Obstacles.
- Do you need to get your job search jump started? We have the perfect workshop for you, July 1st from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm!
- Announcing a New Support Group for Those On The Job, Tuesday’s from 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- It’s Friday and Time for a Little Drop-In Art at the CIL from 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm.
- Community Meeting: You’re invited to the City of Ann Arbor Pedestrian Safety and Access Task Force Community-Wide Meeting
- PLEASE NOTE THE DATE CHANGE! The Mi (Hidden) Talent Tour is coming to Washtenaw County, Sept. 24th from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.