This month, we are featuring 2 great workshops you won’t want to miss! On Wednesday, May 5, we are featuring “Rejection Detection,” to help you figure out clues why you may not be getting the jobs you want. On Wednesday, May 19, we are featuring “Stand Out Interviews,” back by popular demand, after we first featured this workshop at WCC in March. As always, we are offering Drop-In Career Advice, Job Talk, and Walk and Talk throughout the month.
May CalendarSaturday, May 1st, 2010
Leave a Reply
Helen LedgardBoard Member
- Community News: Call for Focus Group Participants with Cerebral Palsy.
- Project Act: Advocacy Education for All Workshop Series coming to the CIL in July.
- Healthy Cooking Classes Return to the CIL for the Summer!
- Community Event: Children’s Special Health Care Services Meet & Greet Picnic
- June Kit Social Action Night will take place on Monday, June 20th, from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm at TCBY, Ann Arbor.
- Dine and Donate Day at TCBY Ann Arbor, Monday May 20th.
- Community Event: Miller Manor Open House, June 23, 2016, 1pm – 4pm.
- Community Event: Are you ready for an absolutely amazing and free performance?