This month, we are featuring 2 great workshops you won’t want to miss! On Wednesday, May 5, we are featuring “Rejection Detection,” to help you figure out clues why you may not be getting the jobs you want. On Wednesday, May 19, we are featuring “Stand Out Interviews,” back by popular demand, after we first featured this workshop at WCC in March. As always, we are offering Drop-In Career Advice, Job Talk, and Walk and Talk throughout the month.
May CalendarSaturday, May 1st, 2010
Leave a Reply
- Happenings @ the CIL!
- Ann Arbor Center for Independent Living Announces New Interim President and CEO
- Community Event: Hiring Our Heroes Veterans Job Fair, Thursday, September 26th.
- Community Event: Powering Up Your Employment Potential Through Accessible Technology: What People With Disabilities Need to Know, a webinar presented by PEAT.
- Please Save this Date, November 15th 2014 from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. for the Annual Gala Benefit with Silent & Live Auctions!
- Join us for a workshop and learn how an organized life can help you move forward.
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Tuesday September 23rd, 11am – 1pm.
- CIL is helping to support an International Day of Peace: Sunday, 21 September, Ann Arbor, Michigan