This month, we are featuring 2 great workshops you won’t want to miss! On Wednesday, May 5, we are featuring “Rejection Detection,” to help you figure out clues why you may not be getting the jobs you want. On Wednesday, May 19, we are featuring “Stand Out Interviews,” back by popular demand, after we first featured this workshop at WCC in March. As always, we are offering Drop-In Career Advice, Job Talk, and Walk and Talk throughout the month.
May CalendarSaturday, May 1st, 2010
Leave a Reply
- Community Event: Reach for the Stars for Cerebral Palsy
- Strategic Planing Survey Deadline Extended Through December 21st to Ensure Everyone has a Chance to Help Shape the Future of the CIL!
- Art Friday Holiday Edition & Potluck
- The Ann Arbor CIL announces our 2015 Annual Giving Campaign – Join us at the STARTING LINE to make STRIDES for an exciting and sustainable future!
- Click here to TRACK the STRIDES in the 2014 Annual Giving Campaign toward an Exciting & Sustainable Future!
- Applying for a Job Online – Solving the Mystery!
- The CIL’s Strategic Planing Survey ends at Midnight December 15th, don’t miss this last opportunity to help shape the future of the CIL!
- Support the CIL while dining at the Arborland Noodles & Company this Wednesday 12/10, from 11am – 9pm.