This month, we are featuring 2 great workshops you won’t want to miss! On Wednesday, May 5, we are featuring “Rejection Detection,” to help you figure out clues why you may not be getting the jobs you want. On Wednesday, May 19, we are featuring “Stand Out Interviews,” back by popular demand, after we first featured this workshop at WCC in March. As always, we are offering Drop-In Career Advice, Job Talk, and Walk and Talk throughout the month.
May CalendarSaturday, May 1st, 2010
Leave a Reply
Helen LedgardBoard Member
- Do I look Professional Enough for that Job Interview or for the Workplace? Join us on Wednesday, Sept 2nd from 10:00 am to 12:00pm, for Projecting a Professional Image!
- A Heartfelt Thank YOU to the hard working students of Concordia University!
- Life Bootcamp (A Basic Life Management Series for Youth) will take place Monday August 31st, 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm @ the CIL.
- Media reports on the press conference, held 8/27, announcing the filing of a federal class action lawsuit by The Michigan Paralyzed Veterans of America, the CIL, and several individuals.
- The Michigan Paralyzed Veterans of America, (MPVA), the Ann Arbor Center for Independent Living, (AACIL), and several individuals today filed a federal class action lawsuit.
- The Mi (Hidden) Talent Tour is coming to Washtenaw County, Sept. 24th from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- The Networking and Peer Support Brunch, Community Garden Workday, Diversability Theatre & Girl Talk are ALL on the schedule for Wednesday August 26th @ the CIL!
- Job Talk Support Group to meets Today from 10:00 am – 11:30 am at the CIL.