This month, we are featuring 2 great workshops you won’t want to miss! On Wednesday, May 5, we are featuring “Rejection Detection,” to help you figure out clues why you may not be getting the jobs you want. On Wednesday, May 19, we are featuring “Stand Out Interviews,” back by popular demand, after we first featured this workshop at WCC in March. As always, we are offering Drop-In Career Advice, Job Talk, and Walk and Talk throughout the month.
May CalendarSaturday, May 1st, 2010
Leave a Reply
- Keeping the Promise of the ADA Fundraiser: The Home Stretch!
- DNR highlights accessible recreation for 25th anniversary of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Sunday, July 26th: Happy 25th Birthday to the American’s with Disabilities Act!
- The “Better Together” Community Garden needs support!
- Keeping the Promise of the ADA Fundraiser Update.
- AMTRAK WELCOMES DISABILITIES COMMUNITY AND OFFICIALS TOMORROW TO NEW MOBILITY IN ANN ARBOR Michigan
- The CIL is hosting a Job Talk Reunion July 30th!
- Join us for a trip to Detroit’s Eastern Market to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the ADA, July 21st 9:30AM-3:00PM