This month, we are featuring 2 great workshops you won’t want to miss! On Wednesday, May 5, we are featuring “Rejection Detection,” to help you figure out clues why you may not be getting the jobs you want. On Wednesday, May 19, we are featuring “Stand Out Interviews,” back by popular demand, after we first featured this workshop at WCC in March. As always, we are offering Drop-In Career Advice, Job Talk, and Walk and Talk throughout the month.
May CalendarSaturday, May 1st, 2010
Leave a Reply
Helen LedgardBoard Member
- North-South Commuter Rail Feasibility Study Community Meeting #3
- We are now accepting applications for the 2017 John Weir Academic Scholarship for College-Bound Seniors with Disabilities.
- National Council on Disability Quarterly Meeting
- Thank you to our Annual Gala Bronze Sponsors!
- NAMI Focus Groups
- Thank you to our Annual Gala Sliver Sponsor!
- Thank you to our Annual Gala Gold Sponsors!
- Eat Healthy Be Active: Deaf & Hearing with ASL Groups