This month, we are featuring 2 great workshops you won’t want to miss! On Wednesday, May 5, we are featuring “Rejection Detection,” to help you figure out clues why you may not be getting the jobs you want. On Wednesday, May 19, we are featuring “Stand Out Interviews,” back by popular demand, after we first featured this workshop at WCC in March. As always, we are offering Drop-In Career Advice, Job Talk, and Walk and Talk throughout the month.
May CalendarSaturday, May 1st, 2010
Leave a Reply
Helen LedgardBoard Member
- The Ann Arbor CIL will be closed on Monday, May 30th in observance of Memorial Day.
- Community Announcement: Interested in Serving As A Poll Worker?
- CIL Staff to be at the Chelsea District Library to see Consumers on Wed. May 25th from 10:30 am – noon.
- Re-live the 2016 Gala Benefit Auction & 40th Anniversary Celebration.
- Job Developers Alliance – Community Employment Connect Job Fair, Wednesday, May 25th.
- VISIONS 2016: What’s New in Technology & Services for the Blind & Visually Impaired! May 11, 2016
- Employment Opportunities at the Ann Arbor CIL
- Community Event: Summer Institute on Theology and Disability