This month, we are featuring 2 great workshops you won’t want to miss! On Wednesday, May 5, we are featuring “Rejection Detection,” to help you figure out clues why you may not be getting the jobs you want. On Wednesday, May 19, we are featuring “Stand Out Interviews,” back by popular demand, after we first featured this workshop at WCC in March. As always, we are offering Drop-In Career Advice, Job Talk, and Walk and Talk throughout the month.
May CalendarSaturday, May 1st, 2010
Leave a Reply
Helen LedgardBoard Member
- We are now accepting applications for the 2017 John Weir Academic Scholarship for College-Bound Seniors with Disabilities.
- AACIL Kits and Service Learning- Monday, April 3rd from 10 a.m.-12:50 p.m.
- Drop In Art Cancelled
- Superhero 5K Run/Walk
- An Evening to Remember Saturday March 11, 2017
- Check out our Silent Auction Donors!
- Thank you to our Annual Gala Sponsors
- UM Job App Best Practices