The third installation of our Spring/Summer Gardening Series will be taking place, Wednesday, May 12th from 1pm to 3pm in the Ann Arbor CIL Gathering Place/Kitchen. The workshop will be focusing on how to incorporate fresh produce into your regular meals, as well as new and easy recipes using fresh garden-grown produce. You will find a flyer with more information attached to this email. Materials will be provided, but please note that because of space we will only be able to accept 5 participants for this workshop. If you are interested please RSVP to Lauren by calling 734.971.0277 ex 29 or by emailing email@example.com. Sign up soon, space is limited!
How to Cook with Fresh Produce!Thursday, May 6th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Lauren BolandArts & Gardening Coordinator
- Save the Date, April 30th bluemercury beauty extravaganza to benefit the CIL!
- Senator Tom Harkin wants to hear your story about difficulties traveling in the U.S. and abroad!
- Happenings at the CIL!
- Drop-In Art Friday – Pot Luck/Easter Egg Coloring Edition!
- Drop-In Art Friday – Modeling Clay Edition!
- Toastmasters Club Meeting Today from 12:00 – 1:00 pm
- Diversability Theatre, Wednesdays from 5:00 – 7:00 pm
- Appreciation Brunch: Everybody Loves Pizza!