The third installation of our Spring/Summer Gardening Series will be taking place, Wednesday, May 12th from 1pm to 3pm in the Ann Arbor CIL Gathering Place/Kitchen. The workshop will be focusing on how to incorporate fresh produce into your regular meals, as well as new and easy recipes using fresh garden-grown produce. You will find a flyer with more information attached to this email. Materials will be provided, but please note that because of space we will only be able to accept 5 participants for this workshop. If you are interested please RSVP to Lauren by calling 734.971.0277 ex 29 or by emailing email@example.com. Sign up soon, space is limited!
How to Cook with Fresh Produce!Thursday, May 6th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Lauren BolandArts & Gardening Coordinator
- A Sneak Peak at the Menu for the Next Winter Healthy Cooking Classes, Tuesday & Wednesday March 11th and 12th!
- Join us Today for Drop-in Art Friday!
- Join us this Wednesday Evening from 5-7pm for Diversability Theatre.
- Announcing the First Swing Into Spring Social for Youth, this Wednesday 4/5 from 6-8pm!
- It’s Appreciation Brunch Wednesday at the CIL – Fat Tuesday on Wednesday Edition!
- Fat Tuesday Pancake Breakfast!
- March eNews for Youth
- Join us This Week for Drop-in Art Friday!