The third installation of our Spring/Summer Gardening Series will be taking place, Wednesday, May 12th from 1pm to 3pm in the Ann Arbor CIL Gathering Place/Kitchen. The workshop will be focusing on how to incorporate fresh produce into your regular meals, as well as new and easy recipes using fresh garden-grown produce. You will find a flyer with more information attached to this email. Materials will be provided, but please note that because of space we will only be able to accept 5 participants for this workshop. If you are interested please RSVP to Lauren by calling 734.971.0277 ex 29 or by emailing email@example.com. Sign up soon, space is limited!
How to Cook with Fresh Produce!Thursday, May 6th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Lauren BolandArts & Gardening Coordinator
- Thank you for attending the Ann Arbor CIL Open House!
- Community Event: Social Security Disability Webinar Series
- Make sure the CIL’s Gala Benefit is on your calendar.
- Join us for the CIL Open House Tuesday January 27th from 4:00 – 6:00 pm.
- The Ann Arbor CIL will be Closed Monday, January 19th in observance of the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday.
- January – March eNews for Youth.
- Correction – Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Wednesday January 14th, 10am – 12pm.
- Community Event: Low Vision Support Group, Wednesday January 14th at 2pm at the Kellogg Eye Center