The third installation of our Spring/Summer Gardening Series will be taking place, Wednesday, May 12th from 1pm to 3pm in the Ann Arbor CIL Gathering Place/Kitchen. The workshop will be focusing on how to incorporate fresh produce into your regular meals, as well as new and easy recipes using fresh garden-grown produce. You will find a flyer with more information attached to this email. Materials will be provided, but please note that because of space we will only be able to accept 5 participants for this workshop. If you are interested please RSVP to Lauren by calling 734.971.0277 ex 29 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign up soon, space is limited!
How to Cook with Fresh Produce!Thursday, May 6th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Lauren BolandArts & Gardening Coordinator
- Parkridge Summer Festival
- Summer Tea in the Sensory Garden
- Peer Support and Networking Lunch
- Pizza Party for Youth Transitioning to Adulthood
- Employment Opportunities at the Ann Arbor CIL
- ADA 26th Anniversary Celebration spot runs on Ann Arbor’s Community Television Network.
- Community Event: July 16th Party in the Park hosted by Think Beyond the Chair.
- Donate today so the CIL can continue to deliver on the promise of the ADA!