The third installation of our Spring/Summer Gardening Series will be taking place, Wednesday, May 12th from 1pm to 3pm in the Ann Arbor CIL Gathering Place/Kitchen. The workshop will be focusing on how to incorporate fresh produce into your regular meals, as well as new and easy recipes using fresh garden-grown produce. You will find a flyer with more information attached to this email. Materials will be provided, but please note that because of space we will only be able to accept 5 participants for this workshop. If you are interested please RSVP to Lauren by calling 734.971.0277 ex 29 or by emailing email@example.com. Sign up soon, space is limited!
How to Cook with Fresh Produce!Thursday, May 6th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Lauren BolandArts & Gardening Coordinator
- Happenings @ the CIL!
- CIL to host a Transition Workshop for Youth October 24th, from 5:00pm – 9:00pm
- Youth Halloween Bash!
- Bring Your Friends for Dinner & a Movie at the CIL – Tuesday Oct. 14th from 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm.
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Tuesday October 14th, 11am – 1pm.
- Holding a Gun in Diversability Theatre
- Toastmasters and Independent Living
- Community Event: The U-M Council for Disability Concerns’ Annual Investing in Ability Series