The third installation of our Spring/Summer Gardening Series will be taking place, Wednesday, May 12th from 1pm to 3pm in the Ann Arbor CIL Gathering Place/Kitchen. The workshop will be focusing on how to incorporate fresh produce into your regular meals, as well as new and easy recipes using fresh garden-grown produce. You will find a flyer with more information attached to this email. Materials will be provided, but please note that because of space we will only be able to accept 5 participants for this workshop. If you are interested please RSVP to Lauren by calling 734.971.0277 ex 29 or by emailing email@example.com. Sign up soon, space is limited!
How to Cook with Fresh Produce!Thursday, May 6th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Lauren BolandArts & Gardening Coordinator
- Happenings @ the CIL!
- You are warmly invited to the UM Disability Studies Group Inaugural Fall Lecture co-sponsored by the Visual Culture Workshop
- New & Improved Services are Explained in Materials from the Folks at TheRide/Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority!
- The CIL will be Closed Monday, September 1st, in Observance of Labor Day.
- MORE BUSES! THEY’RE HERE!
- TheRide to Begin Rolling Out Service Improvements on Sunday, August 24
- HEALTH CARE 101 – DISABILITY TOPICS TUESDAY AT DISABILITY NETWORK OAKLAND & MACOMB – AUGUST 26, 2014
- You’re invited! More Buses Launch and Celebration