The third installation of our Spring/Summer Gardening Series will be taking place, Wednesday, May 12th from 1pm to 3pm in the Ann Arbor CIL Gathering Place/Kitchen. The workshop will be focusing on how to incorporate fresh produce into your regular meals, as well as new and easy recipes using fresh garden-grown produce. You will find a flyer with more information attached to this email. Materials will be provided, but please note that because of space we will only be able to accept 5 participants for this workshop. If you are interested please RSVP to Lauren by calling 734.971.0277 ex 29 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign up soon, space is limited!
How to Cook with Fresh Produce!Thursday, May 6th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Lauren BolandArts & Gardening Coordinator
- You are Cordially Invited to Attend the Ann Arbor CIL’s 2016 Gala Benefit Auction and 40th Anniversary Celebration!
- Join the CIL Thespians for Diversability Theatre Every Wednesday from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- The Motley Crew returns Tuesday Nov. 26th to host another fun filled themed part for youth from 6:00 p.m. -7:30 p.m.
- Save the Date, March 12th, 2016 for the Annual Gala Benefit Auction & 40th Anniversary Celebration!
- Community Event: Town Hall presentation by Washtenaw County CMH on the programs, services and new changes.
- The Ann Arbor CIL will be Closed Monday, January 18th in observance of the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday.
- Make your Tax-Deductible Contribution to the Ann Arbor CIL before ringing in the New Year.
- Your donation today, will ensure the CIL can continue to push boundaries for another 40 years!