The third installation of our Spring/Summer Gardening Series will be taking place, Wednesday, May 12th from 1pm to 3pm in the Ann Arbor CIL Gathering Place/Kitchen. The workshop will be focusing on how to incorporate fresh produce into your regular meals, as well as new and easy recipes using fresh garden-grown produce. You will find a flyer with more information attached to this email. Materials will be provided, but please note that because of space we will only be able to accept 5 participants for this workshop. If you are interested please RSVP to Lauren by calling 734.971.0277 ex 29 or by emailing email@example.com. Sign up soon, space is limited!
How to Cook with Fresh Produce!Thursday, May 6th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Lauren BolandArts & Gardening Coordinator
- CIL is helping to support an International Day of Peace: Sunday, 21 September, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Happenings @ the CIL!
- Community Announcement: Fair Housing Center of SE Michigan looking for Testers!
- Please Save this Date, November 15th 2014 from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. for the Annual Gala Benefit with Silent & Live Auctions!
- Former CIL Intern, Lloyd Shelton to present September 15th on The Intersectional Nature of Disability.
- Community Event- Knowledge is Key: A Free Speaker Series for Seniors, People with Disabilities, and Advocates.
- You are warmly invited to the UM Disability Studies Group Inaugural Fall Lecture co-sponsored by the Visual Culture Workshop
- Community Event: Salamander Exhibit Showcases Underwater Photography By Disability Culture Collective. Opening reception is Monday, 9/15.