The third installation of our Spring/Summer Gardening Series will be taking place, Wednesday, May 12th from 1pm to 3pm in the Ann Arbor CIL Gathering Place/Kitchen. The workshop will be focusing on how to incorporate fresh produce into your regular meals, as well as new and easy recipes using fresh garden-grown produce. You will find a flyer with more information attached to this email. Materials will be provided, but please note that because of space we will only be able to accept 5 participants for this workshop. If you are interested please RSVP to Lauren by calling 734.971.0277 ex 29 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign up soon, space is limited!
How to Cook with Fresh Produce!Thursday, May 6th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Lauren BolandArts & Gardening Coordinator
- The CIL Extended Family Holiday Photograph to be shot this Wednesday at 11:45 am!
- Down on the Farm and Garden Annual Benefit Auction a Resounding Success!
- The Ann Arbor CIL 2013 Benefit Auction is TONIGHT from 5pm-9pm!
- Benefit Auction Eve!
- Count Down to the Benefit Auction – Order Your Tickets Online!
- Auction Catalog Sneak Peek!
- Harilyn Rousso Reads from Her New Book, Don’t Call Me Inspirational: A Disabled Feminist Talks Back
- Shifting into High Gear for the 2013 Ann Arbor CIL Benefit Auction!