The third installation of our Spring/Summer Gardening Series will be taking place, Wednesday, May 12th from 1pm to 3pm in the Ann Arbor CIL Gathering Place/Kitchen. The workshop will be focusing on how to incorporate fresh produce into your regular meals, as well as new and easy recipes using fresh garden-grown produce. You will find a flyer with more information attached to this email. Materials will be provided, but please note that because of space we will only be able to accept 5 participants for this workshop. If you are interested please RSVP to Lauren by calling 734.971.0277 ex 29 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign up soon, space is limited!
How to Cook with Fresh Produce!Thursday, May 6th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Lauren BolandArts & Gardening Coordinator
- Your support today, will ensure the CIL can continue to push boundaries for another 40 years!
- December 1st is #GivingTuesday. Support the CIL and help us continue pushing boundaries!
- Join Your Peers Who are Looking for Work on Tuesday, Nov. 24th from 10:00 am – 11:30 am for Job Talk at the CIL.
- November Kit Social Action Night, Nov. 24th @ Holiday’s Restaurant 6:00pm – 8:00pm.
- Mentor2Youth will be holding its 2nd Annual Thanksgiving Brunch, Saturday Nov. 21
- Join the Ann Arbor CIL for a dine to donate event at Holiday’s Restaurant on Tuesday November 24th!
- Join us at the CIL for a Community Thanksgiving Lunch Celebration Wednesday November 18th from 12:30pm – 2:00pm!
- Looking to polish your interviewing skills? Join us on Wednesday, November 18th from 4:00 pm to 6:00pm, for Speed Interviewing!