The third installation of our Spring/Summer Gardening Series will be taking place, Wednesday, May 12th from 1pm to 3pm in the Ann Arbor CIL Gathering Place/Kitchen. The workshop will be focusing on how to incorporate fresh produce into your regular meals, as well as new and easy recipes using fresh garden-grown produce. You will find a flyer with more information attached to this email. Materials will be provided, but please note that because of space we will only be able to accept 5 participants for this workshop. If you are interested please RSVP to Lauren by calling 734.971.0277 ex 29 or by emailing email@example.com. Sign up soon, space is limited!
How to Cook with Fresh Produce!Thursday, May 6th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Lauren BolandArts & Gardening Coordinator
- Community Announcement: Interested in Serving As A Poll Worker?
- CIL Staff to be at the Chelsea District Library to see Consumers on Wed. May 25th from 10:30 am – noon.
- Re-live the 2016 Gala Benefit Auction & 40th Anniversary Celebration.
- Job Developers Alliance – Community Employment Connect Job Fair, Wednesday, May 25th.
- VISIONS 2016: What’s New in Technology & Services for the Blind & Visually Impaired! May 11, 2016
- Employment Opportunities at the Ann Arbor CIL
- Community Event: Summer Institute on Theology and Disability
- Join us on Wednesday, May 4th from 10:00 am – 12:00 noon for a Careeer Services Workshop: Using Social Media and Networking To Find A Job.