The third installation of our Spring/Summer Gardening Series will be taking place, Wednesday, May 12th from 1pm to 3pm in the Ann Arbor CIL Gathering Place/Kitchen. The workshop will be focusing on how to incorporate fresh produce into your regular meals, as well as new and easy recipes using fresh garden-grown produce. You will find a flyer with more information attached to this email. Materials will be provided, but please note that because of space we will only be able to accept 5 participants for this workshop. If you are interested please RSVP to Lauren by calling 734.971.0277 ex 29 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign up soon, space is limited!
How to Cook with Fresh Produce!Thursday, May 6th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Lauren BolandArts & Gardening Coordinator
- The Ann Arbor Center for Independent Living Announces New Executive Director
- Thank you to ALL who have joined us at the STARTING LINE and calling others to join us in taking STRIDES for SUSTAINABILITY in 2015!
- You’re Invited to a Fundraising Shopping Event for the CIL at Five Below!
- CIL Staff & Programs having a positive impact on the lives of youth with disabilities!
- Art Friday Holiday Edition & Potluck
- Community Event: Reach for the Stars for Cerebral Palsy
- Strategic Planing Survey Deadline Extended Through December 21st to Ensure Everyone has a Chance to Help Shape the Future of the CIL!
- The Ann Arbor CIL announces our 2015 Annual Giving Campaign – Join us at the STARTING LINE to make STRIDES for an exciting and sustainable future!