The third installation of our Spring/Summer Gardening Series will be taking place, Wednesday, May 12th from 1pm to 3pm in the Ann Arbor CIL Gathering Place/Kitchen. The workshop will be focusing on how to incorporate fresh produce into your regular meals, as well as new and easy recipes using fresh garden-grown produce. You will find a flyer with more information attached to this email. Materials will be provided, but please note that because of space we will only be able to accept 5 participants for this workshop. If you are interested please RSVP to Lauren by calling 734.971.0277 ex 29 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign up soon, space is limited!
How to Cook with Fresh Produce!Thursday, May 6th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Lauren BolandArts & Gardening Coordinator
- Happenings @ the CIL!
- Drop-In Art Friday: Cindy Parker’s Return!
- Join us for Girl Talk 7/30 from 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm!
- Adaptive Yoga Including Relaxation and Breathing Exercises at this weeks Fitness Fun Workshop, 7/31 from 11 am – 1 pm.
- July/August eNews for Youth.
- Join us for a Summer of Disney Adventures, 7/28 from 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm.
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Tuesday 7/22
- Join us for a Summer of Disney Adventures, 7/15 from 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm.