The third installation of our Spring/Summer Gardening Series will be taking place, Wednesday, May 12th from 1pm to 3pm in the Ann Arbor CIL Gathering Place/Kitchen. The workshop will be focusing on how to incorporate fresh produce into your regular meals, as well as new and easy recipes using fresh garden-grown produce. You will find a flyer with more information attached to this email. Materials will be provided, but please note that because of space we will only be able to accept 5 participants for this workshop. If you are interested please RSVP to Lauren by calling 734.971.0277 ex 29 or by emailing email@example.com. Sign up soon, space is limited!
How to Cook with Fresh Produce!Thursday, May 6th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Lauren BolandArts & Gardening Coordinator
- Community News: Call for Focus Group Participants with Cerebral Palsy.
- Project Act: Advocacy Education for All Workshop Series coming to the CIL in July.
- Healthy Cooking Classes Return to the CIL for the Summer!
- Community Event: Children’s Special Health Care Services Meet & Greet Picnic
- June Kit Social Action Night will take place on Monday, June 20th, from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm at TCBY, Ann Arbor.
- Dine and Donate Day at TCBY Ann Arbor, Monday May 20th.
- Community Event: Miller Manor Open House, June 23, 2016, 1pm – 4pm.
- Community Event: Are you ready for an absolutely amazing and free performance?