The third installation of our Spring/Summer Gardening Series will be taking place, Wednesday, May 12th from 1pm to 3pm in the Ann Arbor CIL Gathering Place/Kitchen. The workshop will be focusing on how to incorporate fresh produce into your regular meals, as well as new and easy recipes using fresh garden-grown produce. You will find a flyer with more information attached to this email. Materials will be provided, but please note that because of space we will only be able to accept 5 participants for this workshop. If you are interested please RSVP to Lauren by calling 734.971.0277 ex 29 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign up soon, space is limited!
How to Cook with Fresh Produce!Thursday, May 6th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Lauren BolandArts & Gardening Coordinator
- You are Cordially Invited to the Ann Arbor CIL’s 2015 Gala Benefit Auction!
- Annual Gala Benefit spot runs on Ann Arbor’s Community Television Network
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Wednesday February 25th, 10am – 12pm.
- Budgeting 101 Workshop this Wednesday February 25th from 10 am – 12 pm at the CIL.
- New Improved Peer Mentor Program Begins in March!
- Join us today at 3 pm when Photographer Faith Davis presents a discussion on her exhibit, A Visual Perspective On Mental Illness: We Live, We Laugh, We Love
- Make sure March 14th, 2015 is on your calendar for the CIL’s Gala Benefit.
- Community Event – Livingston County’s 8th Annual Community Connect Resource Fair, Saturday February 7th in Howell