The third installation of our Spring/Summer Gardening Series will be taking place, Wednesday, May 12th from 1pm to 3pm in the Ann Arbor CIL Gathering Place/Kitchen. The workshop will be focusing on how to incorporate fresh produce into your regular meals, as well as new and easy recipes using fresh garden-grown produce. You will find a flyer with more information attached to this email. Materials will be provided, but please note that because of space we will only be able to accept 5 participants for this workshop. If you are interested please RSVP to Lauren by calling 734.971.0277 ex 29 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign up soon, space is limited!
How to Cook with Fresh Produce!Thursday, May 6th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Lauren BolandArts & Gardening Coordinator
- Community Announcement: The Ann Arbor Commission on Disability Issues is looking for new members.
- The Friends of Two Cities are celebrating 50 years of engagement and you’re invited to participate!
- Cooking Brings People Together
- U-M Family Medicine Chair, CIL Supporter and Former Board Member, Dr. Zazove featured on CNN’s “The Human Factor” by Sanjay Gupta
- Join Us for Youth Game Night @ the CIL, Thursday May 28th from 5:30 – 7:30 pm @ the CIL.
- This week the CIL is hosting 2 Hands-On Clay Demonstrations, Thursday May 28th from 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm and Friday May 29th from 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm.
- Join Us for the first Youth Game Night this Spring, Thursday May 21st from 5:30 – 7:30 pm @ the CIL.
- The CIL is hosting visitors from Tubingen Germany. To learn more, join us for a planning meeting tonight for 4:00 – 6:30 pm @ the CIL