The third installation of our Spring/Summer Gardening Series will be taking place, Wednesday, May 12th from 1pm to 3pm in the Ann Arbor CIL Gathering Place/Kitchen. The workshop will be focusing on how to incorporate fresh produce into your regular meals, as well as new and easy recipes using fresh garden-grown produce. You will find a flyer with more information attached to this email. Materials will be provided, but please note that because of space we will only be able to accept 5 participants for this workshop. If you are interested please RSVP to Lauren by calling 734.971.0277 ex 29 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign up soon, space is limited!
How to Cook with Fresh Produce!Thursday, May 6th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Lauren BolandArts & Gardening Coordinator
- North-South Commuter Rail Feasibility Study Community Meeting #3
- We are now accepting applications for the 2017 John Weir Academic Scholarship for College-Bound Seniors with Disabilities.
- National Council on Disability Quarterly Meeting
- Thank you to our Annual Gala Bronze Sponsors!
- NAMI Focus Groups
- Thank you to our Annual Gala Sliver Sponsor!
- Thank you to our Annual Gala Gold Sponsors!
- Eat Healthy Be Active: Deaf & Hearing with ASL Groups