The third installation of our Spring/Summer Gardening Series will be taking place, Wednesday, May 12th from 1pm to 3pm in the Ann Arbor CIL Gathering Place/Kitchen. The workshop will be focusing on how to incorporate fresh produce into your regular meals, as well as new and easy recipes using fresh garden-grown produce. You will find a flyer with more information attached to this email. Materials will be provided, but please note that because of space we will only be able to accept 5 participants for this workshop. If you are interested please RSVP to Lauren by calling 734.971.0277 ex 29 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign up soon, space is limited!
How to Cook with Fresh Produce!Thursday, May 6th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Lauren BolandArts & Gardening Coordinator
- Show Your Support for the Ann Arbor CIL at a Dine-to-Donate Fundraiser at Aubree’s Pizzeria & Grill all day Tuesday, April 26th.
- April Kit Social Action Night will take place on Tuesday, April 26th, from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm at Aubree’s Pizzeria & Grill.
- Employment Opportunities at the Ann Arbor CIL
- Join us for a Careeer Services Workshop: Overcoming You – Wednesday, April 20th from 10:00am – 12:00pm.
- Let’s Get Out the Vote on May 3rd for the Special Education Millage for Children in the Washtenaw County.
- Join us for Healthy Cooking Class, Tuesday April 19th from 10:30 am – 12:00 pm.
- Individual Plots are still available in the ‘Better Together’ Community Garden at the CIL.
- Our Friends from Lebenshilfe Tübingen Germany to Return to Ann Arbor from 4/6/16 – 4/12/16.