The third installation of our Spring/Summer Gardening Series will be taking place, Wednesday, May 12th from 1pm to 3pm in the Ann Arbor CIL Gathering Place/Kitchen. The workshop will be focusing on how to incorporate fresh produce into your regular meals, as well as new and easy recipes using fresh garden-grown produce. You will find a flyer with more information attached to this email. Materials will be provided, but please note that because of space we will only be able to accept 5 participants for this workshop. If you are interested please RSVP to Lauren by calling 734.971.0277 ex 29 or by emailing email@example.com. Sign up soon, space is limited!
How to Cook with Fresh Produce!Thursday, May 6th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Lauren BolandArts & Gardening Coordinator
- CIL Announces My Voice, My Life Advocacy Workshop on April 7th and 9th from 12:00 – 4:00.
- Group provides assistance to adult artists with disabilities wishing to participate in the Grand Rapids Art Prize
- Transition Workshop for Youth
- Join us every Monday from 1:30pm – 2:30pm for our Get Moving Fitness Class.
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Wednesday March 25th, 10am – 12pm.
- Applications Due Friday, March 27th for the 2015 John Weir Academic Scholarship for College-Bound Seniors with Disabilities. Apply Today!
- Peer Mentor Training starts tomorrow at the CIL and there are still spots available.
- The 2015 Annual Gala Benefit is this Saturday and we can’t wait to see you there!