The third installation of our Spring/Summer Gardening Series will be taking place, Wednesday, May 12th from 1pm to 3pm in the Ann Arbor CIL Gathering Place/Kitchen. The workshop will be focusing on how to incorporate fresh produce into your regular meals, as well as new and easy recipes using fresh garden-grown produce. You will find a flyer with more information attached to this email. Materials will be provided, but please note that because of space we will only be able to accept 5 participants for this workshop. If you are interested please RSVP to Lauren by calling 734.971.0277 ex 29 or by emailing email@example.com. Sign up soon, space is limited!
How to Cook with Fresh Produce!Thursday, May 6th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Lauren BolandArts & Gardening Coordinator
- YOUR VOTE COUNTS! Exercise your right to vote on Tuesday May 5th!
- Community Event: Performances of Fat Pig by Neil LaBute at The Mix Studio Theater, 8 N. Washington, Ypsilanti, MI presented by Emergent Arts.
- The Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority (TheRide) announces changes to their service slated to take effect May 1st, 2015.
- WIN-WIN Opportunities with ADA Accommodations: Employers & Employees Better Together Workshop, May 15th 2015.
- Garden Kick off and Seed Starting Event on April 29th at 3:30 pm
- Transition Workshop for Youth – Workshop #2, Tuesday, April 14th from 5pm – 7pm.
- Community Event: MI HIDDEN Voices of Special Education
- Celebrate the Future and the Past at Toastmasters This Thursday from 12:00 – 1:00 pm.