Join us for a 4-week workshop to discuss acceptance and inclusion in our communities. We will discuss how different minority groups have faced obstacles and continue to work for equality. The workshop will use videos and activities from the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Teaching Tolerance curriculum to encourage open discussion of topics. Fridays, July 2, 16, 23, 30 (please note, not July 9) from 3 to 5 p.m. These workshops are open to everyone. For more information, contact Anna Dusbiber Gossage by email or at (734) 971-0277 x17.
Acceptance & Inclusion Summer WorkshopFriday, May 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Anna Dusbiber-GossageIL Youth Program Manager
- Do I look Professional Enough for that Job Interview or for the Workplace? Join us on Wednesday, Sept 2nd from 10:00 am to 12:00pm, for Projecting a Professional Image!
- A Heartfelt Thank YOU to the hard working students of Concordia University!
- Life Bootcamp (A Basic Life Management Series for Youth) will take place Monday August 31st, 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm @ the CIL.
- Media reports on the press conference, held 8/27, announcing the filing of a federal class action lawsuit by The Michigan Paralyzed Veterans of America, the CIL, and several individuals.
- The Michigan Paralyzed Veterans of America, (MPVA), the Ann Arbor Center for Independent Living, (AACIL), and several individuals today filed a federal class action lawsuit.
- The Mi (Hidden) Talent Tour is coming to Washtenaw County, Sept. 24th from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- The Networking and Peer Support Brunch, Community Garden Workday, Diversability Theatre & Girl Talk are ALL on the schedule for Wednesday August 26th @ the CIL!
- Job Talk Support Group to meets Today from 10:00 am – 11:30 am at the CIL.