Join us for a 4-week workshop to discuss acceptance and inclusion in our communities. We will discuss how different minority groups have faced obstacles and continue to work for equality. The workshop will use videos and activities from the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Teaching Tolerance curriculum to encourage open discussion of topics. Fridays, July 2, 16, 23, 30 (please note, not July 9) from 3 to 5 p.m. These workshops are open to everyone. For more information, contact Anna Dusbiber Gossage by email or at (734) 971-0277 x17.
Acceptance & Inclusion Summer WorkshopFriday, May 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Anna Dusbiber-GossageIL Youth Program Manager
- Community Announcement: The Ann Arbor Commission on Disability Issues is looking for new members.
- The Friends of Two Cities are celebrating 50 years of engagement and you’re invited to participate!
- U-M Family Medicine Chair, CIL Supporter and Former Board Member, Dr. Zazove featured on CNN’s “The Human Factor” by Sanjay Gupta
- Join Us for the first Youth Game Night this Spring, Thursday May 21st from 5:30 – 7:30 pm @ the CIL.
- The CIL is hosting visitors from Tubingen Germany. To learn more, join us for a planning meeting tonight for 4:00 – 6:30 pm @ the CIL
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Wednesday May 20th, 10am – 12pm.
- Join us for the First Hands-On Clay Demonstration, Wednesday May 20th from 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm at the CIL.
- Community Event: Skills for Effective Parent Advocacy with Kelly Orginski and Kristen Columbus.