Join us for a 4-week workshop to discuss acceptance and inclusion in our communities. We will discuss how different minority groups have faced obstacles and continue to work for equality. The workshop will use videos and activities from the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Teaching Tolerance curriculum to encourage open discussion of topics. Fridays, July 2, 16, 23, 30 (please note, not July 9) from 3 to 5 p.m. These workshops are open to everyone. For more information, contact Anna Dusbiber Gossage by email or at (734) 971-0277 x17.
Acceptance & Inclusion Summer WorkshopFriday, May 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Anna Dusbiber-GossageIL Youth Program Manager
- Do you need to get your job search jump started? We have the perfect workshop for you, July 1st from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm!
- Announcing a New Support Group for Those On The Job, Tuesday’s from 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- It’s Friday and Time for a Little Drop-In Art at the CIL from 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm.
- Community Meeting: You’re invited to the City of Ann Arbor Pedestrian Safety and Access Task Force Community-Wide Meeting
- Mi (Hidden) Talent Tour, Featuring Lt. Gov. Brian Calley and MI Supreme Court Justice Richard Bernstein is coming to Washtenaw County, July 13th from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Pop in on Friday June 19th, for Drop-In Art Friday, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm @ the CIL!
- Youth are Gathering for Another CIL Game Night, Tonight from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 pm.
- Toastmaster Meeting Today from 12:00 noon – 1:00 pm.