Join us for a 4-week workshop to discuss acceptance and inclusion in our communities. We will discuss how different minority groups have faced obstacles and continue to work for equality. The workshop will use videos and activities from the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Teaching Tolerance curriculum to encourage open discussion of topics. Fridays, July 2, 16, 23, 30 (please note, not July 9) from 3 to 5 p.m. These workshops are open to everyone. For more information, contact Anna Dusbiber Gossage by email or at (734) 971-0277 x17.
Acceptance & Inclusion Summer WorkshopFriday, May 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Anna Dusbiber-GossageDisability & Independent Living Guide - Youth
- Happenings @ the CIL!
- You are warmly invited to the UM Disability Studies Group Inaugural Fall Lecture co-sponsored by the Visual Culture Workshop
- New & Improved Services are Explained in Materials from the Folks at TheRide/Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority!
- The CIL will be Closed Monday, September 1st, in Observance of Labor Day.
- MORE BUSES! THEY’RE HERE!
- TheRide to Begin Rolling Out Service Improvements on Sunday, August 24
- HEALTH CARE 101 – DISABILITY TOPICS TUESDAY AT DISABILITY NETWORK OAKLAND & MACOMB – AUGUST 26, 2014
- You’re invited! More Buses Launch and Celebration