Join us for a 4-week workshop to discuss acceptance and inclusion in our communities. We will discuss how different minority groups have faced obstacles and continue to work for equality. The workshop will use videos and activities from the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Teaching Tolerance curriculum to encourage open discussion of topics. Fridays, July 2, 16, 23, 30 (please note, not July 9) from 3 to 5 p.m. These workshops are open to everyone. For more information, contact Anna Dusbiber Gossage by email or at (734) 971-0277 x17.
Acceptance & Inclusion Summer WorkshopFriday, May 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Anna Dusbiber-GossageYouth Services Coordinator
- Down on the Farm and Garden Annual Benefit Auction a Resounding Success!
- The Ann Arbor CIL 2013 Benefit Auction is TONIGHT from 5pm-9pm!
- Benefit Auction Eve!
- Count Down to the Benefit Auction – Order Your Tickets Online!
- Auction Catalog Sneak Peek!
- Harilyn Rousso Reads from Her New Book, Don’t Call Me Inspirational: A Disabled Feminist Talks Back
- Shifting into High Gear for the 2013 Ann Arbor CIL Benefit Auction!
- Leslie Science Center Hosts Birding By Ear Event Nov. 3