Join us for a 4-week workshop to discuss acceptance and inclusion in our communities. We will discuss how different minority groups have faced obstacles and continue to work for equality. The workshop will use videos and activities from the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Teaching Tolerance curriculum to encourage open discussion of topics. Fridays, July 2, 16, 23, 30 (please note, not July 9) from 3 to 5 p.m. These workshops are open to everyone. For more information, contact Anna Dusbiber Gossage by email or at (734) 971-0277 x17.
Acceptance & Inclusion Summer WorkshopFriday, May 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Anna Dusbiber-GossageIL Youth Program Manager
- Keeping the Promise of the ADA Fundraiser: The Home Stretch!
- DNR highlights accessible recreation for 25th anniversary of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Sunday, July 26th: Happy 25th Birthday to the American’s with Disabilities Act!
- The “Better Together” Community Garden needs support!
- Keeping the Promise of the ADA Fundraiser Update.
- AMTRAK WELCOMES DISABILITIES COMMUNITY AND OFFICIALS TOMORROW TO NEW MOBILITY IN ANN ARBOR Michigan
- The CIL is hosting a Job Talk Reunion July 30th!
- Join us for a trip to Detroit’s Eastern Market to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the ADA, July 21st 9:30AM-3:00PM