Join us for a 4-week workshop to discuss acceptance and inclusion in our communities. We will discuss how different minority groups have faced obstacles and continue to work for equality. The workshop will use videos and activities from the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Teaching Tolerance curriculum to encourage open discussion of topics. Fridays, July 2, 16, 23, 30 (please note, not July 9) from 3 to 5 p.m. These workshops are open to everyone. For more information, contact Anna Dusbiber Gossage by email or at (734) 971-0277 x17.
Acceptance & Inclusion Summer WorkshopFriday, May 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Anna Dusbiber-GossageIL Youth Program Manager
- Make Sure Your Voice is Heard: Vote TODAY!
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Wednesday May 6th, 10am – 12pm.
- TheRide’s New Paratransit Vendor to Begin Providing Services on May 1
- WIN-WIN Opportunities with ADA Accommodations: Employers & Employees Better Together Workshop, May 15th 2015.
- YOUR VOTE COUNTS! Exercise your right to vote on Tuesday May 5th!
- Hands-on Clay Demonstrations coming to CIL in May!
- Community Event: Performances of Fat Pig by Neil LaBute at The Mix Studio Theater, 8 N. Washington, Ypsilanti, MI presented by Emergent Arts.
- The Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority (TheRide) announces changes to their service slated to take effect May 1st, 2015.