Join us for a 4-week workshop to discuss acceptance and inclusion in our communities. We will discuss how different minority groups have faced obstacles and continue to work for equality. The workshop will use videos and activities from the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Teaching Tolerance curriculum to encourage open discussion of topics. Fridays, July 2, 16, 23, 30 (please note, not July 9) from 3 to 5 p.m. These workshops are open to everyone. For more information, contact Anna Dusbiber Gossage by email or at (734) 971-0277 x17.
Acceptance & Inclusion Summer WorkshopFriday, May 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Anna Dusbiber-GossageIL Youth Program Manager
- Happenings @ the CIL!
- CIL to host a Transition Workshop for Youth October 24th, from 5:00pm – 9:00pm
- Youth Halloween Bash!
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Tuesday October 28th, 11am – 1pm.
- Bring Your Friends for Dinner & a Movie at the CIL – Tuesday Oct. 14th from 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm.
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Tuesday October 14th, 11am – 1pm.
- Holding a Gun in Diversability Theatre
- Toastmasters and Independent Living