Join us for a 4-week workshop to discuss acceptance and inclusion in our communities. We will discuss how different minority groups have faced obstacles and continue to work for equality. The workshop will use videos and activities from the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Teaching Tolerance curriculum to encourage open discussion of topics. Fridays, July 2, 16, 23, 30 (please note, not July 9) from 3 to 5 p.m. These workshops are open to everyone. For more information, contact Anna Dusbiber Gossage by email or at (734) 971-0277 x17.
Acceptance & Inclusion Summer WorkshopFriday, May 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Anna Dusbiber-GossageIL Youth Program Manager
- The Ann Arbor CIL will be closed on Monday, May 30th in observance of Memorial Day.
- Community Announcement: Interested in Serving As A Poll Worker?
- CIL Staff to be at the Chelsea District Library to see Consumers on Wed. May 25th from 10:30 am – noon.
- Re-live the 2016 Gala Benefit Auction & 40th Anniversary Celebration.
- Job Developers Alliance – Community Employment Connect Job Fair, Wednesday, May 25th.
- VISIONS 2016: What’s New in Technology & Services for the Blind & Visually Impaired! May 11, 2016
- Employment Opportunities at the Ann Arbor CIL
- Community Event: Summer Institute on Theology and Disability