Join us for a 4-week workshop to discuss acceptance and inclusion in our communities. We will discuss how different minority groups have faced obstacles and continue to work for equality. The workshop will use videos and activities from the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Teaching Tolerance curriculum to encourage open discussion of topics. Fridays, July 2, 16, 23, 30 (please note, not July 9) from 3 to 5 p.m. These workshops are open to everyone. For more information, contact Anna Dusbiber Gossage by email or at (734) 971-0277 x17.
Acceptance & Inclusion Summer WorkshopFriday, May 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Anna Dusbiber-GossageDisability & Independent Living Guide - Youth
- Community Announcement: Fair Housing Center of SE Michigan looking for Testers!
- Happenings @ the CIL!
- Please Save this Date, November 15th 2014 from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. for the Annual Gala Benefit with Silent & Live Auctions!
- Former CIL Intern, Lloyd Shelton to present September 15th on The Intersectional Nature of Disability.
- Community Event- Knowledge is Key: A Free Speaker Series for Seniors, People with Disabilities, and Advocates.
- You are warmly invited to the UM Disability Studies Group Inaugural Fall Lecture co-sponsored by the Visual Culture Workshop
- Community Event: Salamander Exhibit Showcases Underwater Photography By Disability Culture Collective. Opening reception is Monday, 9/15.
- New & Improved Services are Explained in Materials from the Folks at TheRide/Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority!