Join us for a 4-week workshop to discuss acceptance and inclusion in our communities. We will discuss how different minority groups have faced obstacles and continue to work for equality. The workshop will use videos and activities from the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Teaching Tolerance curriculum to encourage open discussion of topics. Fridays, July 2, 16, 23, 30 (please note, not July 9) from 3 to 5 p.m. These workshops are open to everyone. For more information, contact Anna Dusbiber Gossage by email or at (734) 971-0277 x17.
Acceptance & Inclusion Summer WorkshopFriday, May 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Anna Dusbiber-GossageIL Youth Program Manager
- Parkridge Summer Festival
- Summer Tea in the Sensory Garden
- Peer Support and Networking Lunch
- Pizza Party for Youth Transitioning to Adulthood
- Employment Opportunities at the Ann Arbor CIL
- ADA 26th Anniversary Celebration spot runs on Ann Arbor’s Community Television Network.
- Community Event: July 16th Party in the Park hosted by Think Beyond the Chair.
- Donate today so the CIL can continue to deliver on the promise of the ADA!