Join us for a 4-week workshop to discuss acceptance and inclusion in our communities. We will discuss how different minority groups have faced obstacles and continue to work for equality. The workshop will use videos and activities from the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Teaching Tolerance curriculum to encourage open discussion of topics. Fridays, July 2, 16, 23, 30 (please note, not July 9) from 3 to 5 p.m. These workshops are open to everyone. For more information, contact Anna Dusbiber Gossage by email or at (734) 971-0277 x17.
Acceptance & Inclusion Summer WorkshopFriday, May 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Anna Dusbiber-GossageIL Youth Program Manager
- Community Event: Reach for the Stars for Cerebral Palsy
- Strategic Planing Survey Deadline Extended Through December 21st to Ensure Everyone has a Chance to Help Shape the Future of the CIL!
- Art Friday Holiday Edition & Potluck
- The Ann Arbor CIL announces our 2015 Annual Giving Campaign – Join us at the STARTING LINE to make STRIDES for an exciting and sustainable future!
- Click here to TRACK the STRIDES in the 2014 Annual Giving Campaign toward an Exciting & Sustainable Future!
- Applying for a Job Online – Solving the Mystery!
- The CIL’s Strategic Planing Survey ends at Midnight December 15th, don’t miss this last opportunity to help shape the future of the CIL!
- Support the CIL while dining at the Arborland Noodles & Company this Wednesday 12/10, from 11am – 9pm.