Join us for a 4-week workshop to discuss acceptance and inclusion in our communities. We will discuss how different minority groups have faced obstacles and continue to work for equality. The workshop will use videos and activities from the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Teaching Tolerance curriculum to encourage open discussion of topics. Fridays, July 2, 16, 23, 30 (please note, not July 9) from 3 to 5 p.m. These workshops are open to everyone. For more information, contact Anna Dusbiber Gossage by email or at (734) 971-0277 x17.
Acceptance & Inclusion Summer WorkshopFriday, May 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Anna Dusbiber-GossageIL Youth Program Manager
- Count Down to the 2015 Gala Benefit Auction – Order Your Tickets TODAY!
- Join us today from 1:30pm – 2:30pm for our weekly Get Moving Fitness Class.
- You are Cordially Invited to the Ann Arbor CIL’s 2015 Gala Benefit Auction!
- Annual Gala Benefit spot runs on Ann Arbor’s Community Television Network
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Wednesday February 25th, 10am – 12pm.
- Budgeting 101 Workshop this Wednesday February 25th from 10 am – 12 pm at the CIL.
- New Improved Peer Mentor Program Begins in March!
- Join us today at 3 pm when Photographer Faith Davis presents a discussion on her exhibit, A Visual Perspective On Mental Illness: We Live, We Laugh, We Love