Join us for a 4-week workshop to discuss acceptance and inclusion in our communities. We will discuss how different minority groups have faced obstacles and continue to work for equality. The workshop will use videos and activities from the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Teaching Tolerance curriculum to encourage open discussion of topics. Fridays, July 2, 16, 23, 30 (please note, not July 9) from 3 to 5 p.m. These workshops are open to everyone. For more information, contact Anna Dusbiber Gossage by email or at (734) 971-0277 x17.
Acceptance & Inclusion Summer WorkshopFriday, May 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Anna Dusbiber-GossageIL Youth Program Manager
- We are now accepting applications for the 2017 John Weir Academic Scholarship for College-Bound Seniors with Disabilities.
- AACIL Kits and Service Learning- Monday, April 3rd from 10 a.m.-12:50 p.m.
- Drop In Art Cancelled
- Superhero 5K Run/Walk
- An Evening to Remember Saturday March 11, 2017
- Check out our Silent Auction Donors!
- Thank you to our Annual Gala Sponsors
- UM Job App Best Practices