Join us for a 4-week workshop to discuss acceptance and inclusion in our communities. We will discuss how different minority groups have faced obstacles and continue to work for equality. The workshop will use videos and activities from the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Teaching Tolerance curriculum to encourage open discussion of topics. Fridays, July 2, 16, 23, 30 (please note, not July 9) from 3 to 5 p.m. These workshops are open to everyone. For more information, contact Anna Dusbiber Gossage by email or at (734) 971-0277 x17.
Acceptance & Inclusion Summer WorkshopFriday, May 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Anna Dusbiber-GossageIL Youth Program Manager
- North-South Commuter Rail Feasibility Study Community Meeting #3
- We are now accepting applications for the 2017 John Weir Academic Scholarship for College-Bound Seniors with Disabilities.
- National Council on Disability Quarterly Meeting
- Thank you to our Annual Gala Bronze Sponsors!
- NAMI Focus Groups
- Thank you to our Annual Gala Sliver Sponsor!
- Thank you to our Annual Gala Gold Sponsors!
- Eat Healthy Be Active: Deaf & Hearing with ASL Groups