Join us for a 4-week workshop to discuss acceptance and inclusion in our communities. We will discuss how different minority groups have faced obstacles and continue to work for equality. The workshop will use videos and activities from the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Teaching Tolerance curriculum to encourage open discussion of topics. Fridays, July 2, 16, 23, 30 (please note, not July 9) from 3 to 5 p.m. These workshops are open to everyone. For more information, contact Anna Dusbiber Gossage by email or at (734) 971-0277 x17.
Acceptance & Inclusion Summer WorkshopFriday, May 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Anna Dusbiber-GossageIL Youth Program Manager
- Your support today, will ensure the CIL can continue to push boundaries for another 40 years!
- December 1st is #GivingTuesday. Support the CIL and help us continue pushing boundaries!
- Join Your Peers Who are Looking for Work on Tuesday, Nov. 24th from 10:00 am – 11:30 am for Job Talk at the CIL.
- November Kit Social Action Night, Nov. 24th @ Holiday’s Restaurant 6:00pm – 8:00pm.
- Mentor2Youth will be holding its 2nd Annual Thanksgiving Brunch, Saturday Nov. 21
- Join the Ann Arbor CIL for a dine to donate event at Holiday’s Restaurant on Tuesday November 24th!
- Join us at the CIL for a Community Thanksgiving Lunch Celebration Wednesday November 18th from 12:30pm – 2:00pm!
- Looking to polish your interviewing skills? Join us on Wednesday, November 18th from 4:00 pm to 6:00pm, for Speed Interviewing!