Join us for a 4-week workshop to discuss acceptance and inclusion in our communities. We will discuss how different minority groups have faced obstacles and continue to work for equality. The workshop will use videos and activities from the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Teaching Tolerance curriculum to encourage open discussion of topics. Fridays, July 2, 16, 23, 30 (please note, not July 9) from 3 to 5 p.m. These workshops are open to everyone. For more information, contact Anna Dusbiber Gossage by email or at (734) 971-0277 x17.
Acceptance & Inclusion Summer WorkshopFriday, May 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Anna Dusbiber-GossageIL Youth Program Manager
- Community News: Call for Focus Group Participants with Cerebral Palsy.
- Project Act: Advocacy Education for All Workshop Series coming to the CIL in July.
- Healthy Cooking Classes Return to the CIL for the Summer!
- Community Event: Children’s Special Health Care Services Meet & Greet Picnic
- June Kit Social Action Night will take place on Monday, June 20th, from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm at TCBY, Ann Arbor.
- Dine and Donate Day at TCBY Ann Arbor, Monday May 20th.
- Community Event: Miller Manor Open House, June 23, 2016, 1pm – 4pm.
- Community Event: Are you ready for an absolutely amazing and free performance?