Join us for a 4-week workshop to discuss acceptance and inclusion in our communities. We will discuss how different minority groups have faced obstacles and continue to work for equality. The workshop will use videos and activities from the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Teaching Tolerance curriculum to encourage open discussion of topics. Fridays, July 2, 16, 23, 30 (please note, not July 9) from 3 to 5 p.m. These workshops are open to everyone. For more information, contact Anna Dusbiber Gossage by email or at (734) 971-0277 x17.
Acceptance & Inclusion Summer WorkshopFriday, May 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Anna Dusbiber-GossageDisability & Independent Living Guide - Youth
- Happenings @ the CIL!
- Girl Talk Returns to the CIL Tonight!
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Tuesday 7/22
- Join us for a Summer of Disney Adventures, 7/15 from 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm.
- Drop-In Art Friday: Self Directed Art Time
- RESCHEDULED – Community Event: SPECIAL NEEDS TRUSTS PLANNING, Sept 18th, 6:00 p.m. — 8:00 p.m.
- Community News: Ypsilanti District Library Offering Free Lunches to Kids 18 & Under this Summer.
- The CIL will be Closed Friday, July 4th in Observance of Independence Day.