Join us for a 4-week workshop to discuss acceptance and inclusion in our communities. We will discuss how different minority groups have faced obstacles and continue to work for equality. The workshop will use videos and activities from the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Teaching Tolerance curriculum to encourage open discussion of topics. Fridays, July 2, 16, 23, 30 (please note, not July 9) from 3 to 5 p.m. These workshops are open to everyone. For more information, contact Anna Dusbiber Gossage by email or at (734) 971-0277 x17.
Acceptance & Inclusion Summer WorkshopFriday, May 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Anna Dusbiber-GossageIL Youth Program Manager
- You’re Invited to a Fundraising Shopping Event for the CIL at Five Below!
- Come to the CIL for a Community Thanksgiving Lunch Celebration!
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Tuesday November 25th, 11am – 1pm.
- Chili’s supports the CIL on November 20th by donating 10% of the dollars you spend on lunch or dinner!
- Drop-in Art Fridays: Holiday Edition!
- Please join us for a Medication Brown Bag Event at the Ann Arbor CIL, Wednesday Nov 19, from 2 pm – 4 pm!
- There are many ways to support the CIL.
- Community News: Public Input Sought by the Pedestrian Safety and Access Task Force