Join us for a 4-week workshop to discuss acceptance and inclusion in our communities. We will discuss how different minority groups have faced obstacles and continue to work for equality. The workshop will use videos and activities from the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Teaching Tolerance curriculum to encourage open discussion of topics. Fridays, July 2, 16, 23, 30 (please note, not July 9) from 3 to 5 p.m. These workshops are open to everyone. For more information, contact Anna Dusbiber Gossage by email or at (734) 971-0277 x17.
Acceptance & Inclusion Summer WorkshopFriday, May 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Anna Dusbiber-GossageIL Youth Program Manager
- Show Your Support for the Ann Arbor CIL at a Dine-to-Donate Fundraiser at Aubree’s Pizzeria & Grill all day Tuesday, April 26th.
- April Kit Social Action Night will take place on Tuesday, April 26th, from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm at Aubree’s Pizzeria & Grill.
- Employment Opportunities at the Ann Arbor CIL
- Join us for a Careeer Services Workshop: Overcoming You – Wednesday, April 20th from 10:00am – 12:00pm.
- Let’s Get Out the Vote on May 3rd for the Special Education Millage for Children in the Washtenaw County.
- Join us for Healthy Cooking Class, Tuesday April 19th from 10:30 am – 12:00 pm.
- Individual Plots are still available in the ‘Better Together’ Community Garden at the CIL.
- Our Friends from Lebenshilfe Tübingen Germany to Return to Ann Arbor from 4/6/16 – 4/12/16.