Join us for a 4-week workshop to discuss acceptance and inclusion in our communities. We will discuss how different minority groups have faced obstacles and continue to work for equality. The workshop will use videos and activities from the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Teaching Tolerance curriculum to encourage open discussion of topics. Fridays, July 2, 16, 23, 30 (please note, not July 9) from 3 to 5 p.m. These workshops are open to everyone. For more information, contact Anna Dusbiber Gossage by email or at (734) 971-0277 x17.
Acceptance & Inclusion Summer WorkshopFriday, May 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Anna Dusbiber-GossageYouth Services Coordinator
- Outside Art Tour of Ann Arbor
- ReImagine Washtenaw! Your Community, Your Voice, Your Input!
- Delta Airlines Surveying Passengers with Disabilities
- Job Talk is Back!
- Youth Summer Program Kick-off
- Individual plots in our community garden are now available!
- Goodbye Melissa
- Announcing a new partnership with the Ann Arbor Art Center!