Join us for a 4-week workshop to discuss acceptance and inclusion in our communities. We will discuss how different minority groups have faced obstacles and continue to work for equality. The workshop will use videos and activities from the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Teaching Tolerance curriculum to encourage open discussion of topics. Fridays, July 2, 16, 23, 30 (please note, not July 9) from 3 to 5 p.m. These workshops are open to everyone. For more information, contact Anna Dusbiber Gossage by email or at (734) 971-0277 x17.
Acceptance & Inclusion Summer WorkshopFriday, May 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Anna Dusbiber-GossageYouth Services Manager
- Join us this Wednesday Evening from 5-7pm for Diversability Theatre.
- Announcing the First Swing Into Spring Social for Youth, this Wednesday 4/5 from 6-8pm!
- It’s Appreciation Brunch Wednesday at the CIL – Fat Tuesday on Wednesday Edition!
- Fat Tuesday Pancake Breakfast!
- March eNews for Youth
- Join us This Week for Drop-in Art Friday!
- It’s Appreciation Brunch Wednesday at the CIL!
- CIL’s Own Chris Baty Comes Out on Top at the Toastmaster’s Area International Speech Contest!!!