Join us for a 4-week workshop to discuss acceptance and inclusion in our communities. We will discuss how different minority groups have faced obstacles and continue to work for equality. The workshop will use videos and activities from the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Teaching Tolerance curriculum to encourage open discussion of topics. Fridays, July 2, 16, 23, 30 (please note, not July 9) from 3 to 5 p.m. These workshops are open to everyone. For more information, contact Anna Dusbiber Gossage by email or at (734) 971-0277 x17.
Acceptance & Inclusion Summer WorkshopFriday, May 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Anna Dusbiber-GossageIL Youth Program Manager
- Make sure the CIL’s Gala Benefit is on your calendar.
- Join us for the CIL Open House Tuesday January 27th from 4:00 – 6:00 pm.
- The Ann Arbor CIL will be Closed Monday, January 19th in observance of the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday.
- January – March eNews for Youth.
- Correction – Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Wednesday January 14th, 10am – 12pm.
- Community Event: Low Vision Support Group, Wednesday January 14th at 2pm at the Kellogg Eye Center
- CIL is open, but Art Friday is cancelled. Please call ahead to confirm scheduled appointments.
- Diversability Theatre to throw a New Years Eve Party at the CIL!