Join us for a 4-week workshop to discuss acceptance and inclusion in our communities. We will discuss how different minority groups have faced obstacles and continue to work for equality. The workshop will use videos and activities from the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Teaching Tolerance curriculum to encourage open discussion of topics. Fridays, July 2, 16, 23, 30 (please note, not July 9) from 3 to 5 p.m. These workshops are open to everyone. For more information, contact Anna Dusbiber Gossage by email or at (734) 971-0277 x17.
Acceptance & Inclusion Summer WorkshopFriday, May 14th, 2010
Leave a Reply
Anna Dusbiber-GossageIL Youth Program Manager
- CIL Announces My Voice, My Life Advocacy Workshop on April 7th and 9th from 12:00 – 4:00.
- Group provides assistance to adult artists with disabilities wishing to participate in the Grand Rapids Art Prize
- Transition Workshop for Youth
- Join us every Monday from 1:30pm – 2:30pm for our Get Moving Fitness Class.
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Wednesday March 25th, 10am – 12pm.
- Applications Due Friday, March 27th for the 2015 John Weir Academic Scholarship for College-Bound Seniors with Disabilities. Apply Today!
- Peer Mentor Training starts tomorrow at the CIL and there are still spots available.
- The 2015 Annual Gala Benefit is this Saturday and we can’t wait to see you there!