Back to Top
- Do I look Professional Enough for that Job Interview or for the Workplace? Join us on Wednesday, Sept 2nd from 10:00 am to 12:00pm, for Projecting a Professional Image!
- A Heartfelt Thank YOU to the hard working students of Concordia University!
- Life Bootcamp (A Basic Life Management Series for Youth) will take place Monday August 31st, 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm @ the CIL.
- Media reports on the press conference, held 8/27, announcing the filing of a federal class action lawsuit by The Michigan Paralyzed Veterans of America, the CIL, and several individuals.
- The Michigan Paralyzed Veterans of America, (MPVA), the Ann Arbor Center for Independent Living, (AACIL), and several individuals today filed a federal class action lawsuit.
- The Mi (Hidden) Talent Tour is coming to Washtenaw County, Sept. 24th from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- The Networking and Peer Support Brunch, Community Garden Workday, Diversability Theatre & Girl Talk are ALL on the schedule for Wednesday August 26th @ the CIL!
- Job Talk Support Group to meets Today from 10:00 am – 11:30 am at the CIL.