A new peer-led group is forming at the Ann Arbor CIL. If you’d like to stop in or participate in a support group regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), please contact Amit Kshirsagar at 734-995-1711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have OCD? A new peer support group is starting at the CILSunday, August 1st, 2010
Leave a Reply
- Drop-In Art Friday: Cindy Parker’s Return!
- Happenings @ the CIL!
- Join us for Girl Talk Tonight from 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm!
- Adaptive Yoga Including Relaxation and Breathing Exercises at this weeks Fitness Fun Workshop, 7/31 from 11 am – 1 pm.
- July/August eNews for Youth.
- Join us for a Summer of Disney Adventures, 7/28 from 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm.
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Tuesday 7/22
- Join us for a Summer of Disney Adventures, 7/15 from 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm.