A new peer-led group is forming at the Ann Arbor CIL. If you’d like to stop in or participate in a support group regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), please contact Amit Kshirsagar at 734-995-1711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have OCD? A new peer support group is starting at the CILSunday, August 1st, 2010
Leave a Reply
- CIL to host a Transition Workshop for Youth TODAY, October 24th, from 5:00pm – 9:00pm
- Happenings @ the CIL!
- Setting a New Course for the CIL & a New Date for the Gala Benefit & Live Auction.
- Youth Halloween Bash!
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Tuesday October 28th, 11am – 1pm.
- Bring Your Friends for Dinner & a Movie at the CIL – Tuesday Oct. 14th from 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm.
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Tuesday October 14th, 11am – 1pm.
- Holding a Gun in Diversability Theatre