A new peer-led group is forming at the Ann Arbor CIL. If you’d like to stop in or participate in a support group regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), please contact Amit Kshirsagar at 734-995-1711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have OCD? A new peer support group is starting at the CILSunday, August 1st, 2010
Leave a Reply
- A Sneak Peak at the Menu for the Next Winter Healthy Cooking Classes, Tuesday & Wednesday March 11th and 12th!
- Join us Today for Drop-in Art Friday!
- Join us this Wednesday Evening from 5-7pm for Diversability Theatre.
- Announcing the First Swing Into Spring Social for Youth, this Wednesday 4/5 from 6-8pm!
- It’s Appreciation Brunch Wednesday at the CIL – Fat Tuesday on Wednesday Edition!
- Fat Tuesday Pancake Breakfast!
- March eNews for Youth
- Join us This Week for Drop-in Art Friday!