A new peer-led group is forming at the Ann Arbor CIL. If you’d like to stop in or participate in a support group regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), please contact Amit Kshirsagar at 734-995-1711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have OCD? A new peer support group is starting at the CILSunday, August 1st, 2010
Leave a Reply
- Happenings @ the CIL!
- You are warmly invited to the UM Disability Studies Group Inaugural Fall Lecture co-sponsored by the Visual Culture Workshop
- New & Improved Services are Explained in Materials from the Folks at TheRide/Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority!
- The CIL will be Closed Monday, September 1st, in Observance of Labor Day.
- MORE BUSES! THEY’RE HERE!
- TheRide to Begin Rolling Out Service Improvements on Sunday, August 24
- HEALTH CARE 101 – DISABILITY TOPICS TUESDAY AT DISABILITY NETWORK OAKLAND & MACOMB – AUGUST 26, 2014
- You’re invited! More Buses Launch and Celebration