A new peer-led group is forming at the Ann Arbor CIL. If you’d like to stop in or participate in a support group regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), please contact Amit Kshirsagar at 734-995-1711 or email@example.com.
Have OCD? A new peer support group is starting at the CILSunday, August 1st, 2010
Leave a Reply
- Your support today, will ensure the CIL can continue to push boundaries for another 40 years!
- December 1st is #GivingTuesday. Support the CIL and help us continue pushing boundaries!
- Join Your Peers Who are Looking for Work on Tuesday, Nov. 24th from 10:00 am – 11:30 am for Job Talk at the CIL.
- November Kit Social Action Night, Nov. 24th @ Holiday’s Restaurant 6:00pm – 8:00pm.
- Mentor2Youth will be holding its 2nd Annual Thanksgiving Brunch, Saturday Nov. 21
- Join the Ann Arbor CIL for a dine to donate event at Holiday’s Restaurant on Tuesday November 24th!
- Join us at the CIL for a Community Thanksgiving Lunch Celebration Wednesday November 18th from 12:30pm – 2:00pm!
- Looking to polish your interviewing skills? Join us on Wednesday, November 18th from 4:00 pm to 6:00pm, for Speed Interviewing!