A new peer-led group is forming at the Ann Arbor CIL. If you’d like to stop in or participate in a support group regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), please contact Amit Kshirsagar at 734-995-1711 or email@example.com.
Have OCD? A new peer support group is starting at the CILSunday, August 1st, 2010
Leave a Reply
- Do you need to get your job search jump started? We have the perfect workshop for you, July 1st from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm!
- Announcing a New Support Group for Those On The Job, Tuesday’s from 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- It’s Friday and Time for a Little Drop-In Art at the CIL from 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm.
- Community Meeting: You’re invited to the City of Ann Arbor Pedestrian Safety and Access Task Force Community-Wide Meeting
- Mi (Hidden) Talent Tour, Featuring Lt. Gov. Brian Calley and MI Supreme Court Justice Richard Bernstein is coming to Washtenaw County, July 13th from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Pop in on Friday June 19th, for Drop-In Art Friday, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm @ the CIL!
- Youth are Gathering for Another CIL Game Night, Tonight from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 pm.
- Toastmaster Meeting Today from 12:00 noon – 1:00 pm.