A new peer-led group is forming at the Ann Arbor CIL. If you’d like to stop in or participate in a support group regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), please contact Amit Kshirsagar at 734-995-1711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have OCD? A new peer support group is starting at the CILSunday, August 1st, 2010
Leave a Reply
- U-M Family Medicine Chair, CIL Supporter and Former Board Member, Dr. Zazove featured on CNN’s “The Human Factor” by Sanjay Gupta
- Join Us for the first Youth Game Night this Spring, Thursday May 21st from 5:30 – 7:30 pm @ the CIL.
- The CIL is hosting visitors from Tubingen Germany. To learn more, join us for a planning meeting tonight for 4:00 – 6:30 pm @ the CIL
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Wednesday May 20th, 10am – 12pm.
- Join us for the First Hands-On Clay Demonstration, Wednesday May 20th from 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm at the CIL.
- Community Event: Skills for Effective Parent Advocacy with Kelly Orginski and Kristen Columbus.
- Join us for a Town Hall Meeting About Women’s Health and Disability: A University and Community Partnership Thursday, May 14 7:00PM–8:30 PM
- Support the CIL while Shopping for Groceries at Lucky’s thru the end of June!