A new peer-led group is forming at the Ann Arbor CIL. If you’d like to stop in or participate in a support group regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), please contact Amit Kshirsagar at 734-995-1711 or email@example.com.
Have OCD? A new peer support group is starting at the CILSunday, August 1st, 2010
Leave a Reply
- Employment Opportunities at the Ann Arbor CIL
- ADA 26th Anniversary Celebration spot runs on Ann Arbor’s Community Television Network.
- Community Event: July 16th Party in the Park hosted by Think Beyond the Chair.
- Donate today so the CIL can continue to deliver on the promise of the ADA!
- Join us to Celebrate the ADA’s 26th Anniversary on July 26th!
- Community News: Call for Focus Group Participants with Cerebral Palsy.
- Project Act: Advocacy Education for All Workshop Series coming to the CIL in July.
- Healthy Cooking Classes Return to the CIL for the Summer!