A new peer-led group is forming at the Ann Arbor CIL. If you’d like to stop in or participate in a support group regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), please contact Amit Kshirsagar at 734-995-1711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have OCD? A new peer support group is starting at the CILSunday, August 1st, 2010
Leave a Reply
- Make sure the CIL’s Gala Benefit is on your calendar.
- Join us for the CIL Open House Tuesday January 27th from 4:00 – 6:00 pm.
- The Ann Arbor CIL will be Closed Monday, January 19th in observance of the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday.
- January – March eNews for Youth.
- Correction – Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Wednesday January 14th, 10am – 12pm.
- Community Event: Low Vision Support Group, Wednesday January 14th at 2pm at the Kellogg Eye Center
- CIL is open, but Art Friday is cancelled. Please call ahead to confirm scheduled appointments.
- Diversability Theatre to throw a New Years Eve Party at the CIL!