A new peer-led group is forming at the Ann Arbor CIL. If you’d like to stop in or participate in a support group regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), please contact Amit Kshirsagar at 734-995-1711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have OCD? A new peer support group is starting at the CILSunday, August 1st, 2010
Leave a Reply
- CIL is helping to support an International Day of Peace: Sunday, 21 September, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Happenings @ the CIL!
- Community Announcement: Fair Housing Center of SE Michigan looking for Testers!
- Please Save this Date, November 15th 2014 from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. for the Annual Gala Benefit with Silent & Live Auctions!
- Former CIL Intern, Lloyd Shelton to present September 15th on The Intersectional Nature of Disability.
- Community Event- Knowledge is Key: A Free Speaker Series for Seniors, People with Disabilities, and Advocates.
- You are warmly invited to the UM Disability Studies Group Inaugural Fall Lecture co-sponsored by the Visual Culture Workshop
- Community Event: Salamander Exhibit Showcases Underwater Photography By Disability Culture Collective. Opening reception is Monday, 9/15.