A new peer-led group is forming at the Ann Arbor CIL. If you’d like to stop in or participate in a support group regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), please contact Amit Kshirsagar at 734-995-1711 or email@example.com.
Have OCD? A new peer support group is starting at the CILSunday, August 1st, 2010
Leave a Reply
- Happenings @ the CIL!
- Service Animals Find Indoor Relief at Detroit Metro Airport.
- The CIL Presents: My Voice, My Life Advocacy Workshop, April 28th & 29th, 2014
- Save the Date, April 30th bluemercury beauty extravaganza to benefit the CIL!
- Girl Talk Returns to the CIL This Summer!
- Senator Tom Harkin wants to hear your story about difficulties traveling in the U.S. and abroad!
- Happenings at the CIL!
- Drop-In Art Friday – Modeling Clay Edition!