A new peer-led group is forming at the Ann Arbor CIL. If you’d like to stop in or participate in a support group regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), please contact Amit Kshirsagar at 734-995-1711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have OCD? A new peer support group is starting at the CILSunday, August 1st, 2010
Leave a Reply
- AAATA/TheRide to kick off largest bus service expansion since the late 70’s on Sunday May 1st!
- The Special Election Millage for Children of Washtenaw County is next Tuesday, May 3rd. Get informed and make sure to vote!
- Employment Opportunities at the Ann Arbor CIL
- Join us for a Careeer Services Workshop: Overcoming You – Wednesday, April 20th from 10:00am – 12:00pm.
- Let’s Get Out the Vote on May 3rd for the Special Education Millage for Children in the Washtenaw County.
- Join us for Healthy Cooking Class, Tuesday April 19th from 10:30 am – 12:00 pm.
- Individual Plots are still available in the ‘Better Together’ Community Garden at the CIL.
- Our Friends from Lebenshilfe Tübingen Germany to Return to Ann Arbor from 4/6/16 – 4/12/16.