A new peer-led group is forming at the Ann Arbor CIL. If you’d like to stop in or participate in a support group regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), please contact Amit Kshirsagar at 734-995-1711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have OCD? A new peer support group is starting at the CILSunday, August 1st, 2010
Leave a Reply
- Keeping the Promise of the ADA Fundraiser: The Home Stretch!
- DNR highlights accessible recreation for 25th anniversary of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Sunday, July 26th: Happy 25th Birthday to the American’s with Disabilities Act!
- The “Better Together” Community Garden needs support!
- Keeping the Promise of the ADA Fundraiser Update.
- AMTRAK WELCOMES DISABILITIES COMMUNITY AND OFFICIALS TOMORROW TO NEW MOBILITY IN ANN ARBOR Michigan
- The CIL is hosting a Job Talk Reunion July 30th!
- Join us for a trip to Detroit’s Eastern Market to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the ADA, July 21st 9:30AM-3:00PM