A new peer-led group is forming at the Ann Arbor CIL. If you’d like to stop in or participate in a support group regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), please contact Amit Kshirsagar at 734-995-1711 or email@example.com.
Have OCD? A new peer support group is starting at the CILSunday, August 1st, 2010
Leave a Reply
- North-South Commuter Rail Feasibility Study Community Meeting #3
- We are now accepting applications for the 2017 John Weir Academic Scholarship for College-Bound Seniors with Disabilities.
- National Council on Disability Quarterly Meeting
- Thank you to our Annual Gala Bronze Sponsors!
- NAMI Focus Groups
- Thank you to our Annual Gala Sliver Sponsor!
- Thank you to our Annual Gala Gold Sponsors!
- Eat Healthy Be Active: Deaf & Hearing with ASL Groups