A new peer-led group is forming at the Ann Arbor CIL. If you’d like to stop in or participate in a support group regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), please contact Amit Kshirsagar at 734-995-1711 or email@example.com.
Have OCD? A new peer support group is starting at the CILSunday, August 1st, 2010
Leave a Reply
- Down on the Farm and Garden Annual Benefit Auction a Resounding Success!
- The Ann Arbor CIL 2013 Benefit Auction is TONIGHT from 5pm-9pm!
- Benefit Auction Eve!
- Count Down to the Benefit Auction – Order Your Tickets Online!
- Auction Catalog Sneak Peek!
- Harilyn Rousso Reads from Her New Book, Don’t Call Me Inspirational: A Disabled Feminist Talks Back
- Shifting into High Gear for the 2013 Ann Arbor CIL Benefit Auction!
- Leslie Science Center Hosts Birding By Ear Event Nov. 3