A new peer-led group is forming at the Ann Arbor CIL. If you’d like to stop in or participate in a support group regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), please contact Amit Kshirsagar at 734-995-1711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have OCD? A new peer support group is starting at the CILSunday, August 1st, 2010
Leave a Reply
- Youth Pajama Party, Wednesday March 4th from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm.
- Count Down to the 2015 Gala Benefit Auction – Order Your Tickets TODAY!
- Join us today from 1:30pm – 2:30pm for our weekly Get Moving Fitness Class.
- You are Cordially Invited to the Ann Arbor CIL’s 2015 Gala Benefit Auction!
- Annual Gala Benefit spot runs on Ann Arbor’s Community Television Network
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Wednesday February 25th, 10am – 12pm.
- Budgeting 101 Workshop this Wednesday February 25th from 10 am – 12 pm at the CIL.
- New Improved Peer Mentor Program Begins in March!