The Ann Arbor CIL will be closed for the holiday break December 24th through January 2nd. We will open our doors on January 3rd.
Holiday BreakMonday, December 6th, 2010
Leave a Reply
- The Ann Arbor Center for Independent Living Announces New Executive Director
- Thank you to ALL who have joined us at the STARTING LINE and calling others to join us in taking STRIDES for SUSTAINABILITY in 2015!
- You’re Invited to a Fundraising Shopping Event for the CIL at Five Below!
- CIL Staff & Programs having a positive impact on the lives of youth with disabilities!
- Art Friday Holiday Edition & Potluck
- Community Event: Reach for the Stars for Cerebral Palsy
- Strategic Planing Survey Deadline Extended Through December 21st to Ensure Everyone has a Chance to Help Shape the Future of the CIL!
- The Ann Arbor CIL announces our 2015 Annual Giving Campaign – Join us at the STARTING LINE to make STRIDES for an exciting and sustainable future!