Sports & Recreation Assistants Needed!!!
Play a pivotal role in making the Ann Arbor CIL Thursday Sports Nights a success!
Volunteer to help make a Sports Night happen by donating your energy and enthusiasm to sports enthusiasts of varying abilities.
- Physically assist set up and clean up sports equipment
- Engage with participants in playing games
- Must be able to carry equipment, demonstrate and lead in playing sports
- Be comfortable interacting with individuals with disabilities
- Be able to take direction from the Sports Coordinator
Dates and Times:
Thursday evenings 7:15-9;30pm
- Jan. 20th—Wheelchair Basketball
- Feb. 17th—Bocce ball & Wheelchair Slalom Course
- March 17th—Wheelchair Floor Hockey
Meri Lou Murray Recreational Center
2960 Washtenaw Ave.
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Volunteer for one date or all three!
NOTE: When you RSVP for an event, we rely on your attendance at the event. If you need to cancel for any reason, please let the contact for the event know at least 24 hours in advance.
Please RSVP or direct questions to
email@example.com or 734-971-0277 x22