Call for: Works of Art for the first issue of inspire magazine.
When: By April 30, 2011. inspire magazine will be published during the Summer of 2011.
- Works of art can be any printable media, including but not limited to: photographs, essays, short stories, poetry, drawings, paintings and graphic design.
- All images must be in jpeg format and should be no larger than 8×10.
- All works of art must be submitted by the artist and must be original works of art.
- Works of art may not contain excessive violence or explicit images.
- All works of art must be submitted by April 30, 2011.
- Your work of art may be submitted by email to email@example.com or by mailing it to our office or dropping it off in person:
Ann Arbor Center For Independent Living
3941 Research Park Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
ATTN: Melissa Sartori
inspire magazine will be a small, self-published magazine distributed by the Ann Arbor Center for Independent Living’s Sports and Recreation Program in the Summer of 2011.
The magazine will contain the work of our creative arts students as well as work created by members of the local community.