The Ann Arbor CIL community garden has an information booth at the 2012 Ypsi Garden Fair! During the fair, in addition to passing out information about our inclusive gardening program, we will also be giving a presentation on accessible gardening. The Ypsi Garden Fair will be held on May 12,2012 from 10am -6pm at the Growing Hope Center, (922 West Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti). For more information about the fair, or to sign up to volunteer at our booth please contact Ava HaberkornHalm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ypsi Garden Fair!Tuesday, May 1st, 2012
Leave a Reply
- The Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority (TheRide) announces changes to their service slated to take effect May 1st, 2015.
- WIN-WIN Opportunities with ADA Accommodations: Employers & Employees Better Together Workshop, May 15th 2015.
- Garden Kick off and Seed Starting Event on April 29th at 3:30 pm
- Transition Workshop for Youth – Workshop #2, Tuesday, April 14th from 5pm – 7pm.
- Community Event: MI HIDDEN Voices of Special Education
- Celebrate the Future and the Past at Toastmasters This Thursday from 12:00 – 1:00 pm.
- Vision Board Workshop: Thursday April 16th from 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm.
- Community Announcement: School of Information Students Seeking Volunteers for User Study