The Ann Arbor CIL community garden has an information booth at the 2012 Ypsi Garden Fair! During the fair, in addition to passing out information about our inclusive gardening program, we will also be giving a presentation on accessible gardening. The Ypsi Garden Fair will be held on May 12,2012 from 10am -6pm at the Growing Hope Center, (922 West Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti). For more information about the fair, or to sign up to volunteer at our booth please contact Ava HaberkornHalm at email@example.com.
Ypsi Garden Fair!Tuesday, May 1st, 2012
Leave a Reply
- Keeping the Promise of the ADA Fundraiser: The Home Stretch!
- DNR highlights accessible recreation for 25th anniversary of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Sunday, July 26th: Happy 25th Birthday to the American’s with Disabilities Act!
- The “Better Together” Community Garden needs support!
- Keeping the Promise of the ADA Fundraiser Update.
- AMTRAK WELCOMES DISABILITIES COMMUNITY AND OFFICIALS TOMORROW TO NEW MOBILITY IN ANN ARBOR Michigan
- The CIL is hosting a Job Talk Reunion July 30th!
- Join us for a trip to Detroit’s Eastern Market to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the ADA, July 21st 9:30AM-3:00PM