The Ann Arbor CIL community garden has an information booth at the 2012 Ypsi Garden Fair! During the fair, in addition to passing out information about our inclusive gardening program, we will also be giving a presentation on accessible gardening. The Ypsi Garden Fair will be held on May 12,2012 from 10am -6pm at the Growing Hope Center, (922 West Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti). For more information about the fair, or to sign up to volunteer at our booth please contact Ava HaberkornHalm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ypsi Garden Fair!Tuesday, May 1st, 2012
Leave a Reply
- A Sneak Peak at the Menu for the Next Winter Healthy Cooking Classes, Tuesday & Wednesday March 11th and 12th!
- Join us Today for Drop-in Art Friday!
- Join us this Wednesday Evening from 5-7pm for Diversability Theatre.
- Announcing the First Swing Into Spring Social for Youth, this Wednesday 4/5 from 6-8pm!
- It’s Appreciation Brunch Wednesday at the CIL – Fat Tuesday on Wednesday Edition!
- Fat Tuesday Pancake Breakfast!
- March eNews for Youth
- Join us This Week for Drop-in Art Friday!