The Ann Arbor CIL community garden has an information booth at the 2012 Ypsi Garden Fair! During the fair, in addition to passing out information about our inclusive gardening program, we will also be giving a presentation on accessible gardening. The Ypsi Garden Fair will be held on May 12,2012 from 10am -6pm at the Growing Hope Center, (922 West Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti). For more information about the fair, or to sign up to volunteer at our booth please contact Ava HaberkornHalm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ypsi Garden Fair!Tuesday, May 1st, 2012
Leave a Reply
- The Ann Arbor CIL will be closed on Monday, May 30th in observance of Memorial Day.
- Community Announcement: Interested in Serving As A Poll Worker?
- CIL Staff to be at the Chelsea District Library to see Consumers on Wed. May 25th from 10:30 am – noon.
- Re-live the 2016 Gala Benefit Auction & 40th Anniversary Celebration.
- Job Developers Alliance – Community Employment Connect Job Fair, Wednesday, May 25th.
- VISIONS 2016: What’s New in Technology & Services for the Blind & Visually Impaired! May 11, 2016
- Employment Opportunities at the Ann Arbor CIL
- Community Event: Summer Institute on Theology and Disability