The Ann Arbor CIL community garden has an information booth at the 2012 Ypsi Garden Fair! During the fair, in addition to passing out information about our inclusive gardening program, we will also be giving a presentation on accessible gardening. The Ypsi Garden Fair will be held on May 12,2012 from 10am -6pm at the Growing Hope Center, (922 West Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti). For more information about the fair, or to sign up to volunteer at our booth please contact Ava HaberkornHalm at email@example.com.
Ypsi Garden Fair!Tuesday, May 1st, 2012
Leave a Reply
- Community Event: How We Suppress Genius & Create Learning Disabilities, 7:00pm August 11th in Brighton Michigan.
- Happenings @ the CIL!
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Tuesday August 12th, 11am – 1pm.
- Drop-In Art Friday: Cindy Parker’s Return!
- Join us for Girl Talk 7/30 from 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm!
- Adaptive Yoga Including Relaxation and Breathing Exercises at this weeks Fitness Fun Workshop, 7/31 from 11 am – 1 pm.
- July/August eNews for Youth.
- Join us for a Summer of Disney Adventures, 7/28 from 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm.