The Ann Arbor CIL community garden has an information booth at the 2012 Ypsi Garden Fair! During the fair, in addition to passing out information about our inclusive gardening program, we will also be giving a presentation on accessible gardening. The Ypsi Garden Fair will be held on May 12,2012 from 10am -6pm at the Growing Hope Center, (922 West Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti). For more information about the fair, or to sign up to volunteer at our booth please contact Ava HaberkornHalm at email@example.com.
Ypsi Garden Fair!Tuesday, May 1st, 2012
Leave a Reply
- The CIL will be Closed Monday, September 1st, in Observance of Labor Day.
- You are warmly invited to the UM Disability Studies Group Inaugural Fall Lecture co-sponsored by the Visual Culture Workshop
- New & Improved Services are Explained in Materials from the Folks at TheRide/Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority!
- MORE BUSES! THEY’RE HERE!
- TheRide to Begin Rolling Out Service Improvements on Sunday, August 24
- HEALTH CARE 101 – DISABILITY TOPICS TUESDAY AT DISABILITY NETWORK OAKLAND & MACOMB – AUGUST 26, 2014
- You’re invited! More Buses Launch and Celebration
- Join us for a Summer of Disney Adventures, Aug 19th, from 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm.