The Ann Arbor CIL community garden has an information booth at the 2012 Ypsi Garden Fair! During the fair, in addition to passing out information about our inclusive gardening program, we will also be giving a presentation on accessible gardening. The Ypsi Garden Fair will be held on May 12,2012 from 10am -6pm at the Growing Hope Center, (922 West Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti). For more information about the fair, or to sign up to volunteer at our booth please contact Ava HaberkornHalm at email@example.com.
Ypsi Garden Fair!Tuesday, May 1st, 2012
Leave a Reply
- Your support today, will ensure the CIL can continue to push boundaries for another 40 years!
- December 1st is #GivingTuesday. Support the CIL and help us continue pushing boundaries!
- Join Your Peers Who are Looking for Work on Tuesday, Nov. 24th from 10:00 am – 11:30 am for Job Talk at the CIL.
- November Kit Social Action Night, Nov. 24th @ Holiday’s Restaurant 6:00pm – 8:00pm.
- Mentor2Youth will be holding its 2nd Annual Thanksgiving Brunch, Saturday Nov. 21
- Join the Ann Arbor CIL for a dine to donate event at Holiday’s Restaurant on Tuesday November 24th!
- Join us at the CIL for a Community Thanksgiving Lunch Celebration Wednesday November 18th from 12:30pm – 2:00pm!
- Looking to polish your interviewing skills? Join us on Wednesday, November 18th from 4:00 pm to 6:00pm, for Speed Interviewing!