The Ann Arbor CIL community garden has an information booth at the 2012 Ypsi Garden Fair! During the fair, in addition to passing out information about our inclusive gardening program, we will also be giving a presentation on accessible gardening. The Ypsi Garden Fair will be held on May 12,2012 from 10am -6pm at the Growing Hope Center, (922 West Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti). For more information about the fair, or to sign up to volunteer at our booth please contact Ava HaberkornHalm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ypsi Garden Fair!Tuesday, May 1st, 2012
Leave a Reply
- The Ann Arbor Center for Independent Living Announces New Executive Director
- Thank you to ALL who have joined us at the STARTING LINE and calling others to join us in taking STRIDES for SUSTAINABILITY in 2015!
- You’re Invited to a Fundraising Shopping Event for the CIL at Five Below!
- CIL Staff & Programs having a positive impact on the lives of youth with disabilities!
- Art Friday Holiday Edition & Potluck
- Community Event: Reach for the Stars for Cerebral Palsy
- Strategic Planing Survey Deadline Extended Through December 21st to Ensure Everyone has a Chance to Help Shape the Future of the CIL!
- The Ann Arbor CIL announces our 2015 Annual Giving Campaign – Join us at the STARTING LINE to make STRIDES for an exciting and sustainable future!