The Ann Arbor CIL community garden has an information booth at the 2012 Ypsi Garden Fair! During the fair, in addition to passing out information about our inclusive gardening program, we will also be giving a presentation on accessible gardening. The Ypsi Garden Fair will be held on May 12,2012 from 10am -6pm at the Growing Hope Center, (922 West Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti). For more information about the fair, or to sign up to volunteer at our booth please contact Ava HaberkornHalm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ypsi Garden Fair!Tuesday, May 1st, 2012
Leave a Reply
- Join us Oct 7th when we hosts, “How to find a Job on LinkedIn!”
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Wednesday September 30thth, 11am – 12:30pm.
- Join us for the First Motley Crew Party for Youth, Tonight (9/29) from 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm @ the CIL
- Kit Social Action Nights are Back!
- Join us for a FUNdraiser at Max & Erma’s, all day Tuesday September 29th.
- Enjoy a Spaghetti Dinner Friday September 25th and support the CIL trip to our sister city, Tubingen Gemany in October.
- Join us Thursday, Sept. 24th, for the MI (hidden) Talent Tour!
- There are many ways to Support the CIL before the end of September.