The Ann Arbor CIL community garden has an information booth at the 2012 Ypsi Garden Fair! During the fair, in addition to passing out information about our inclusive gardening program, we will also be giving a presentation on accessible gardening. The Ypsi Garden Fair will be held on May 12,2012 from 10am -6pm at the Growing Hope Center, (922 West Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti). For more information about the fair, or to sign up to volunteer at our booth please contact Ava HaberkornHalm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ypsi Garden Fair!Tuesday, May 1st, 2012
Leave a Reply
- Save the Date, April 30th bluemercury beauty extravaganza to benefit the CIL!
- Senator Tom Harkin wants to hear your story about difficulties traveling in the U.S. and abroad!
- Happenings at the CIL!
- Drop-In Art Friday – Pot Luck/Easter Egg Coloring Edition!
- Drop-In Art Friday – Modeling Clay Edition!
- Toastmasters Club Meeting Today from 12:00 – 1:00 pm
- Diversability Theatre, Wednesdays from 5:00 – 7:00 pm
- Appreciation Brunch: Everybody Loves Pizza!