The Ann Arbor CIL community garden has an information booth at the 2012 Ypsi Garden Fair! During the fair, in addition to passing out information about our inclusive gardening program, we will also be giving a presentation on accessible gardening. The Ypsi Garden Fair will be held on May 12,2012 from 10am -6pm at the Growing Hope Center, (922 West Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti). For more information about the fair, or to sign up to volunteer at our booth please contact Ava HaberkornHalm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ypsi Garden Fair!Tuesday, May 1st, 2012
Leave a Reply
- You are Cordially Invited to the Ann Arbor CIL’s 2015 Gala Benefit Auction!
- Annual Gala Benefit spot runs on Ann Arbor’s Community Television Network
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Wednesday February 25th, 10am – 12pm.
- Budgeting 101 Workshop this Wednesday February 25th from 10 am – 12 pm at the CIL.
- New Improved Peer Mentor Program Begins in March!
- Join us today at 3 pm when Photographer Faith Davis presents a discussion on her exhibit, A Visual Perspective On Mental Illness: We Live, We Laugh, We Love
- Make sure March 14th, 2015 is on your calendar for the CIL’s Gala Benefit.
- Community Event – Livingston County’s 8th Annual Community Connect Resource Fair, Saturday February 7th in Howell