The Ann Arbor CIL community garden has an information booth at the 2012 Ypsi Garden Fair! During the fair, in addition to passing out information about our inclusive gardening program, we will also be giving a presentation on accessible gardening. The Ypsi Garden Fair will be held on May 12,2012 from 10am -6pm at the Growing Hope Center, (922 West Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti). For more information about the fair, or to sign up to volunteer at our booth please contact Ava HaberkornHalm at email@example.com.
Ypsi Garden Fair!Tuesday, May 1st, 2012
Leave a Reply
- Do I look Professional Enough for that Job Interview or for the Workplace? Join us on Wednesday, Sept 2nd from 10:00 am to 12:00pm, for Projecting a Professional Image!
- A Heartfelt Thank YOU to the hard working students of Concordia University!
- Life Bootcamp (A Basic Life Management Series for Youth) will take place Monday August 31st, 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm @ the CIL.
- Media reports on the press conference, held 8/27, announcing the filing of a federal class action lawsuit by The Michigan Paralyzed Veterans of America, the CIL, and several individuals.
- The Michigan Paralyzed Veterans of America, (MPVA), the Ann Arbor Center for Independent Living, (AACIL), and several individuals today filed a federal class action lawsuit.
- The Mi (Hidden) Talent Tour is coming to Washtenaw County, Sept. 24th from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- The Networking and Peer Support Brunch, Community Garden Workday, Diversability Theatre & Girl Talk are ALL on the schedule for Wednesday August 26th @ the CIL!
- Job Talk Support Group to meets Today from 10:00 am – 11:30 am at the CIL.