The Ann Arbor CIL community garden has an information booth at the 2012 Ypsi Garden Fair! During the fair, in addition to passing out information about our inclusive gardening program, we will also be giving a presentation on accessible gardening. The Ypsi Garden Fair will be held on May 12,2012 from 10am -6pm at the Growing Hope Center, (922 West Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti). For more information about the fair, or to sign up to volunteer at our booth please contact Ava HaberkornHalm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ypsi Garden Fair!Tuesday, May 1st, 2012
Leave a Reply
- AAATA/TheRide to kick off largest bus service expansion since the late 70’s on Sunday May 1st!
- The Special Election Millage for Children of Washtenaw County is next Tuesday, May 3rd. Get informed and make sure to vote!
- Employment Opportunities at the Ann Arbor CIL
- Join us for a Careeer Services Workshop: Overcoming You – Wednesday, April 20th from 10:00am – 12:00pm.
- Let’s Get Out the Vote on May 3rd for the Special Education Millage for Children in the Washtenaw County.
- Join us for Healthy Cooking Class, Tuesday April 19th from 10:30 am – 12:00 pm.
- Individual Plots are still available in the ‘Better Together’ Community Garden at the CIL.
- Our Friends from Lebenshilfe Tübingen Germany to Return to Ann Arbor from 4/6/16 – 4/12/16.