The Ann Arbor CIL community garden has an information booth at the 2012 Ypsi Garden Fair! During the fair, in addition to passing out information about our inclusive gardening program, we will also be giving a presentation on accessible gardening. The Ypsi Garden Fair will be held on May 12,2012 from 10am -6pm at the Growing Hope Center, (922 West Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti). For more information about the fair, or to sign up to volunteer at our booth please contact Ava HaberkornHalm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ypsi Garden Fair!Tuesday, May 1st, 2012
Leave a Reply
- Community Announcement: The Ann Arbor Commission on Disability Issues is looking for new members.
- The Friends of Two Cities are celebrating 50 years of engagement and you’re invited to participate!
- U-M Family Medicine Chair, CIL Supporter and Former Board Member, Dr. Zazove featured on CNN’s “The Human Factor” by Sanjay Gupta
- Join Us for the first Youth Game Night this Spring, Thursday May 21st from 5:30 – 7:30 pm @ the CIL.
- The CIL is hosting visitors from Tubingen Germany. To learn more, join us for a planning meeting tonight for 4:00 – 6:30 pm @ the CIL
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Wednesday May 20th, 10am – 12pm.
- Join us for the First Hands-On Clay Demonstration, Wednesday May 20th from 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm at the CIL.
- Community Event: Skills for Effective Parent Advocacy with Kelly Orginski and Kristen Columbus.