The Ann Arbor CIL community garden has an information booth at the 2012 Ypsi Garden Fair! During the fair, in addition to passing out information about our inclusive gardening program, we will also be giving a presentation on accessible gardening. The Ypsi Garden Fair will be held on May 12,2012 from 10am -6pm at the Growing Hope Center, (922 West Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti). For more information about the fair, or to sign up to volunteer at our booth please contact Ava HaberkornHalm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ypsi Garden Fair!Tuesday, May 1st, 2012
Leave a Reply
- Thank you for attending the Ann Arbor CIL Open House!
- Community Event: Social Security Disability Webinar Series
- Make sure the CIL’s Gala Benefit is on your calendar.
- Join us for the CIL Open House Tuesday January 27th from 4:00 – 6:00 pm.
- The Ann Arbor CIL will be Closed Monday, January 19th in observance of the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday.
- January – March eNews for Youth.
- Correction – Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Wednesday January 14th, 10am – 12pm.
- Community Event: Low Vision Support Group, Wednesday January 14th at 2pm at the Kellogg Eye Center