The Ann Arbor CIL community garden has an information booth at the 2012 Ypsi Garden Fair! During the fair, in addition to passing out information about our inclusive gardening program, we will also be giving a presentation on accessible gardening. The Ypsi Garden Fair will be held on May 12,2012 from 10am -6pm at the Growing Hope Center, (922 West Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti). For more information about the fair, or to sign up to volunteer at our booth please contact Ava HaberkornHalm at email@example.com.
Ypsi Garden Fair!Tuesday, May 1st, 2012
Leave a Reply
- Community News: Call for Focus Group Participants with Cerebral Palsy.
- Project Act: Advocacy Education for All Workshop Series coming to the CIL in July.
- Healthy Cooking Classes Return to the CIL for the Summer!
- Community Event: Children’s Special Health Care Services Meet & Greet Picnic
- June Kit Social Action Night will take place on Monday, June 20th, from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm at TCBY, Ann Arbor.
- Dine and Donate Day at TCBY Ann Arbor, Monday May 20th.
- Community Event: Miller Manor Open House, June 23, 2016, 1pm – 4pm.
- Community Event: Are you ready for an absolutely amazing and free performance?