The Ann Arbor CIL community garden has an information booth at the 2012 Ypsi Garden Fair! During the fair, in addition to passing out information about our inclusive gardening program, we will also be giving a presentation on accessible gardening. The Ypsi Garden Fair will be held on May 12,2012 from 10am -6pm at the Growing Hope Center, (922 West Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti). For more information about the fair, or to sign up to volunteer at our booth please contact Ava HaberkornHalm at email@example.com.
Ypsi Garden Fair!Tuesday, May 1st, 2012
Leave a Reply
- Down on the Farm and Garden Annual Benefit Auction a Resounding Success!
- The Ann Arbor CIL 2013 Benefit Auction is TONIGHT from 5pm-9pm!
- Benefit Auction Eve!
- Count Down to the Benefit Auction – Order Your Tickets Online!
- Auction Catalog Sneak Peek!
- Harilyn Rousso Reads from Her New Book, Don’t Call Me Inspirational: A Disabled Feminist Talks Back
- Shifting into High Gear for the 2013 Ann Arbor CIL Benefit Auction!
- Leslie Science Center Hosts Birding By Ear Event Nov. 3