The Ann Arbor CIL community garden has an information booth at the 2012 Ypsi Garden Fair! During the fair, in addition to passing out information about our inclusive gardening program, we will also be giving a presentation on accessible gardening. The Ypsi Garden Fair will be held on May 12,2012 from 10am -6pm at the Growing Hope Center, (922 West Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti). For more information about the fair, or to sign up to volunteer at our booth please contact Ava HaberkornHalm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ypsi Garden Fair!Tuesday, May 1st, 2012
Leave a Reply
- You are Cordially Invited to Attend the Ann Arbor CIL’s 2016 Gala Benefit Auction and 40th Anniversary Celebration!
- Join the CIL Thespians for Diversability Theatre Every Wednesday from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- The Motley Crew returns Tuesday Nov. 26th to host another fun filled themed part for youth from 6:00 p.m. -7:30 p.m.
- Save the Date, March 12th, 2016 for the Annual Gala Benefit Auction & 40th Anniversary Celebration!
- Community Event: Town Hall presentation by Washtenaw County CMH on the programs, services and new changes.
- The Ann Arbor CIL will be Closed Monday, January 18th in observance of the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday.
- Make your Tax-Deductible Contribution to the Ann Arbor CIL before ringing in the New Year.
- Your donation today, will ensure the CIL can continue to push boundaries for another 40 years!