The Ann Arbor CIL community garden has an information booth at the 2012 Ypsi Garden Fair! During the fair, in addition to passing out information about our inclusive gardening program, we will also be giving a presentation on accessible gardening. The Ypsi Garden Fair will be held on May 12,2012 from 10am -6pm at the Growing Hope Center, (922 West Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti). For more information about the fair, or to sign up to volunteer at our booth please contact Ava HaberkornHalm at email@example.com.
Ypsi Garden Fair!Tuesday, May 1st, 2012
Leave a Reply
- Donate to Help the Ann Arbor CIL keep the Promise!
- Announcing a new workshop series, Project Act: Advocacy for All, begining July 8th at the CIL.
- Join us on July 13th for an A3BLN event: Overcoming Obstacles.
- Do you need to get your job search jump started? We have the perfect workshop for you, July 1st from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm!
- Announcing a New Support Group for Those On The Job, Tuesday’s from 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- It’s Friday and Time for a Little Drop-In Art at the CIL from 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm.
- Community Meeting: You’re invited to the City of Ann Arbor Pedestrian Safety and Access Task Force Community-Wide Meeting
- PLEASE NOTE THE DATE CHANGE! The Mi (Hidden) Talent Tour is coming to Washtenaw County, Sept. 24th from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.