The Ann Arbor CIL community garden has an information booth at the 2012 Ypsi Garden Fair! During the fair, in addition to passing out information about our inclusive gardening program, we will also be giving a presentation on accessible gardening. The Ypsi Garden Fair will be held on May 12,2012 from 10am -6pm at the Growing Hope Center, (922 West Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti). For more information about the fair, or to sign up to volunteer at our booth please contact Ava HaberkornHalm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ypsi Garden Fair!Tuesday, May 1st, 2012
Leave a Reply
- Happenings @ the CIL!
- Ann Arbor Center for Independent Living Announces New Interim President and CEO
- Community Event: Hiring Our Heroes Veterans Job Fair, Thursday, September 26th.
- Community Event: Powering Up Your Employment Potential Through Accessible Technology: What People With Disabilities Need to Know, a webinar presented by PEAT.
- Please Save this Date, November 15th 2014 from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. for the Annual Gala Benefit with Silent & Live Auctions!
- Join us for a workshop and learn how an organized life can help you move forward.
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Tuesday September 23rd, 11am – 1pm.
- CIL is helping to support an International Day of Peace: Sunday, 21 September, Ann Arbor, Michigan