The Ann Arbor CIL community garden has an information booth at the 2012 Ypsi Garden Fair! During the fair, in addition to passing out information about our inclusive gardening program, we will also be giving a presentation on accessible gardening. The Ypsi Garden Fair will be held on May 12,2012 from 10am -6pm at the Growing Hope Center, (922 West Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti). For more information about the fair, or to sign up to volunteer at our booth please contact Ava HaberkornHalm at email@example.com.
Ypsi Garden Fair!Tuesday, May 1st, 2012
Leave a Reply
- Outside Art Tour of Ann Arbor
- ReImagine Washtenaw! Your Community, Your Voice, Your Input!
- Delta Airlines Surveying Passengers with Disabilities
- Job Talk is Back!
- Youth Summer Program Kick-off
- Individual plots in our community garden are now available!
- Goodbye Melissa
- Announcing a new partnership with the Ann Arbor Art Center!