The Ann Arbor CIL community garden has an information booth at the 2012 Ypsi Garden Fair! During the fair, in addition to passing out information about our inclusive gardening program, we will also be giving a presentation on accessible gardening. The Ypsi Garden Fair will be held on May 12,2012 from 10am -6pm at the Growing Hope Center, (922 West Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti). For more information about the fair, or to sign up to volunteer at our booth please contact Ava HaberkornHalm at email@example.com.
Ypsi Garden Fair!Tuesday, May 1st, 2012
Leave a Reply
- North-South Commuter Rail Feasibility Study Community Meeting #3
- We are now accepting applications for the 2017 John Weir Academic Scholarship for College-Bound Seniors with Disabilities.
- National Council on Disability Quarterly Meeting
- Thank you to our Annual Gala Bronze Sponsors!
- NAMI Focus Groups
- Thank you to our Annual Gala Sliver Sponsor!
- Thank you to our Annual Gala Gold Sponsors!
- Eat Healthy Be Active: Deaf & Hearing with ASL Groups