The Ann Arbor CIL community garden has an information booth at the 2012 Ypsi Garden Fair! During the fair, in addition to passing out information about our inclusive gardening program, we will also be giving a presentation on accessible gardening. The Ypsi Garden Fair will be held on May 12,2012 from 10am -6pm at the Growing Hope Center, (922 West Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti). For more information about the fair, or to sign up to volunteer at our booth please contact Ava HaberkornHalm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ypsi Garden Fair!Tuesday, May 1st, 2012
Leave a Reply
- We are now accepting applications for the 2017 John Weir Academic Scholarship for College-Bound Seniors with Disabilities.
- AACIL Kits and Service Learning- Monday, April 3rd from 10 a.m.-12:50 p.m.
- Drop In Art Cancelled
- Superhero 5K Run/Walk
- An Evening to Remember Saturday March 11, 2017
- Check out our Silent Auction Donors!
- Thank you to our Annual Gala Sponsors
- UM Job App Best Practices