The Ann Arbor CIL community garden has an information booth at the 2012 Ypsi Garden Fair! During the fair, in addition to passing out information about our inclusive gardening program, we will also be giving a presentation on accessible gardening. The Ypsi Garden Fair will be held on May 12,2012 from 10am -6pm at the Growing Hope Center, (922 West Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti). For more information about the fair, or to sign up to volunteer at our booth please contact Ava HaberkornHalm at email@example.com.
Ypsi Garden Fair!Tuesday, May 1st, 2012
Leave a Reply
- Setting a New Course for the CIL & a New Date for the Gala Benefit & Live Auction.
- Happenings @ the CIL!
- CIL to host a Transition Workshop for Youth October 24th, from 5:00pm – 9:00pm
- Youth Halloween Bash!
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Tuesday October 28th, 11am – 1pm.
- Bring Your Friends for Dinner & a Movie at the CIL – Tuesday Oct. 14th from 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm.
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Tuesday October 14th, 11am – 1pm.
- Holding a Gun in Diversability Theatre