The Ann Arbor CIL community garden has an information booth at the 2012 Ypsi Garden Fair! During the fair, in addition to passing out information about our inclusive gardening program, we will also be giving a presentation on accessible gardening. The Ypsi Garden Fair will be held on May 12,2012 from 10am -6pm at the Growing Hope Center, (922 West Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti). For more information about the fair, or to sign up to volunteer at our booth please contact Ava HaberkornHalm at email@example.com.
Ypsi Garden Fair!Tuesday, May 1st, 2012
Leave a Reply
- Happenings @ the CIL!
- Healthy Cooking Class Menu Sneak Peek for Tuesday November 25th, 11am – 1pm.
- Come to the CIL for a Community Thanksgiving Lunch Celebration!
- You’re Invited to a Fundraising Shopping Event for the CIL at Five Below!
- Chili’s supports the CIL on November 20th by donating 10% of the dollars you spend on lunch or dinner!
- Drop-in Art Fridays: Holiday Edition!
- Please join us for a Medication Brown Bag Event at the Ann Arbor CIL, Wednesday Nov 19, from 2 pm – 4 pm!
- There are many ways to support the CIL.