The A3BLN is a business-to-business networking and training initiative fostering positive dialogue about diversity and disability in the Ann Arbor business community consisting of over 100 community leaders. Join us for our upcoming quarterly meeting on June 12, 2012 from 7:30 – 8:30 am to learn about the latest practices. A special thanks to NuStep for offering to host at their facility. To read about our previous meeting hosted at Ann Arbor SPARK on March 6th, click here.
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
5111 Venture Drive, Suite 1
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
7:30 – 7:45 am Network & Breakfast
7:45 – 8:30 am A3BLN Program
Disability in the Workplace – Why It Matters
- Tom Hoatlin, Vice President, Ann Arbor CIL
Hiring Practices, Office Accommodations, Positive Financial Outcomes for Inclusive Fitness at Work
- Steve Sarns, Vice President of Marketing, NuStep
- Vicky Mitroi, HR Generalist, NuStep
Accessibility, WISD, Transitional Programs, All-Inclusive Fitness, ADA Compliance Increases Bottom Line for WCC
- Linda Perry, Manager of Operations, Washtenaw Community College
- Stephanie Branham, Manager of Sales, Washtenaw Community College
Closing & Next A3BLN at Sandler Training
- Stephanie Stiles, Manager of Business & Benefactor Development, Ann Arbor CIL
E-mail Invitation: If you would like to be included on the e-mail invitation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. More information on guest speakers to be released soon.
Sign-Up To Speak: If you would like to get involved in the A3BLN as a host or a speaker, contact Stephanie Stiles at email@example.com or (734) 971-0277 x 21.