PASREP provides limited reimbursement of personal care assistance costs for persons with disabilities who are employed. These individuals could not continue to work without personal care assistance.
To qualify for program assistance, you need to meet the following PASREP eligibility requirements:
- Have a functionally significant disability.
- Are employed, or have an offer of employment, earning at least minimum wage.
- Require at least five hours of personal assistance each week.
- Are able to employ and manage personal assistants, maintain records, pay required taxes and file timely reports.
- Are unable to cover the FULL cost of personal assistance from your own income and other sources (gross household income). Some financial restrictions apply.
For more information, please contact Alysa Mohr at Alysa@aacil.org or (734) 971-0277 ext 14.
Download a Brochure!
CLICK HERE for our PASREP Brochure.