Call for Submissions
For: Works of Art for the second issue of Inspire Magazine.
When: To be published January, 2013
Works of art can be any printable media, including but not limited to: photographs, essays, short stories, poetry, drawings, paintings and graphic design.
- All images must be in jpeg format and should be no larger than 8×10.
- Written works should be no longer than 8 pages single spaced in size 14 font.
- All works of art must be submitted by the artist and must be original works of art.
- Works of art may not contain excessive violence or explicit images.
- All works of art must be submitted by November 1, 2012.
- Works of art may be submitted three ways:
- By email to: email@example.com
- By mailing it to our office:
Ann Arbor Center For Independent Living
3941 Research Park Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
ATTN: Melissa McPherson
- By dropping it off at the office
Inspire Magazine will be a small self-published magazine distributed by the Ann Arbor Center for Independent Living’s Sports and Recreation Program in the January, 2013.
The magazine will contain work created by members of our community.