2017-18 Sled Hockey Development Grant
Are you a part of a new sled hockey program?
Have you thought about starting a program, but didn’t know how?
Do you know someone that wants to start a sled hockey program? Now is your chance.
USA Hockey is proud to the announce the 2017-18 Sled Hockey Development grant. In total, $125,000 in grants will be distributed by The USA Hockey Foundation to five sled hockey programs through funding provided by Labatt USA’s Pass It Forward intiiative. Each grant-winning program will receive a grant worth $25,000 to be used for sleds, sticks, ice time, airfare and lodging to the 2017 Disabled Hockey Workshop, as well as general funds to be used by the sled hockey program to aid growth.
The grant is open to any sled hockey program that is brand new or has been operating for less than two years.
To apply for the grant and for more information visit: 2017-18 Sled Hockey Development Grant Application
|Labatt USA’s Pass It Forward initiative was created to help in providing access to hockey for everyone. Through the initiative, Labatt Blue is bringing partners together and increasing awareness to sled hockey through national advertising, commercials, promotions and social media.|
2017-18 Sled Hockey Development GrantThursday, February 2nd, 2017
Anna Dusbiber-GossageIL Youth Program Manager
- We are now accepting applications for the 2017 John Weir Academic Scholarship for College-Bound Seniors with Disabilities.
- AACIL Kits and Service Learning- Monday, April 3rd from 10 a.m.-12:50 p.m.
- Drop In Art Cancelled
- Superhero 5K Run/Walk
- An Evening to Remember Saturday March 11, 2017
- Check out our Silent Auction Donors!
- Thank you to our Annual Gala Sponsors
- UM Job App Best Practices