What is YouthBuild?
Youth Build is an Alternative Educational Program at Washtenaw Community College for student between the ages of 16-24. It is a one year commitment, which is divided into a 6 month training on WCC campus.
- Students will go through an eight day Mental Toughness
- If accepted students will start a 2-ten week session- five days a week.
- Students will meet at 9am until 1pm
Benefits of YouthBuild
Successful students will:
- have the opportunity to earn their GED
- have the opportunity to attain construction certification
- have access to success coaches
- gain leadership skills
- be a positive asset to their community
- gain employability skills
- have access to WCC to services and resources on campus
- have this completely free thank to the department of labor YouthBuild grant
- March 30th 10am Washtenaw Community College BE 270
- April 4th 4:30pm at Washtenaw Community College BE 172
- April 5, 2017
- April 6, 2017
- April 7, 2017
- April 10, 2017
- April 11, 2017
For more information click this link.