The Ann Arbor District Library is launching a new volunteer program! Sign up here to join the fun.
Individuals interested in volunteering must meet the following requirements:
– 14 years old or older (now open to adults!)
– 14-17 year-olds must submit a permission slip from a parent or guardian
– applicants 18+ must pass a background check to participate in certain volunteer tasks
– attend a volunteer orientation
– commit to participating in whatever shifts they sign up for
If the above information works for you, fill out the application here! You will be contacted to participate as soon as we have an orientation slot available for you.
Questions? Contact Shoshana Hurand, the Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The AADL may not have volunteer opportunities available all the time for everyone who applies. However we will keep your application active for one year and contact you when opportunities become available.
Get involved with the Ann Arbor District Library!