… Read more ›
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Thanks to Power Through Networking and Ann Arbor Connect 250 for putting together a fundraiser for the Ann Arbor CIL! The event will be hosted on Tuesday, May… Read more ›
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Spring Gathering – A Celebration of Service
Friday, May 18th
Kensington Court Ann Arbor
610 Hilton Boulevard
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
7:30 – 8:00… Read more ›
Friday, April 6, 2012
On March 11, 2012 over $30,000 in vital sports and recreation equipment including customized hand-cycles, wheelchair basketball chairs, and other needed gear for people with disabilities was stolen from the… Read more ›
Friday, March 23, 2012
- Down on the Farm and Garden Annual Benefit Auction a Resounding Success!
- The Ann Arbor CIL 2013 Benefit Auction is TONIGHT from 5pm-9pm!
- Count Down to the Benefit Auction – Order Your Tickets Online!
- You are Cordially Invited to the Ann Arbor CIL’s 2013 Benefit Auction!
- SSBA Golf Fundraiser for CIL & HVA is a Success!
- SSBA To Host Golf Event For CIL & Donates $8,000!
- SSBA To Host 18 Hole Golf Fundraiser July 17
- Wolverine Fundraiser Raises Awareness For CIL
- Speed Networking Fundraiser for CIL at the Wolverine!
- Over 300 Gather for 2nd Annual Spring Gathering
- Spring Gathering Draws Legislative Support & Powerful Testimonials
- NuStep ‘Steps Up’ to Support the Ann Arbor CIL
- NuStep to Match Donations for Big House Big Heart 5k Fundraiser on April 15
- WMC Names the Ann Arbor CIL “Non-Profit of the Month”
- SSBA Makes Impromptu Donation Towards Stolen Trailer
- Spring Gathering Kick-Off Builds Momentum
- State Senators & State Representatives to Host “Spring Gathering”
- Ann Arbor CIL Gala Reaches New Record!
- Annual Gala Benefit Auction & 35th Anniversary Event Slated to be the Largest Yet!
- Special thanks for helping to make the Spring Gathering a giant success!
- Spring Gathering Kick-Off Event draws over 50 people to make plans for the May 12th Event!
- Thanks for Making This Year’s Gala Our Biggest & Best Yet!
Help Make the Impact Possible
- 2,472 children, youth, and adults with disabilities supported through 4,692 services last year.
- 1600 people helped through information and assistance services every year.
- Over 600 job-seekers helped through expert career search advice in the last 18 months.
- 52 small businesses launched last year.
- 2,000 individuals impacted by disability awareness programs in the community.
- 364 individuals participated in sports, recreation & arts programs, including cycling, bowling, tennis, painting, photography, gardening, journaling, poetry, theatre group, use of our fitness center, and more.
Support the Cause
Yes! I would like to help improve the lives of individuals with disabilities in our community. Click here to make a donation.
We Need Your Help
Some of the things we need include:
- Volunteers for Events
- Office Supplies
- Laptops and Computers
- Storage Space
- Building Improvements
- And more
For a list of more items we need, click here.