Our Information and Assistance service is provided over the telephone, by email, or in person to people with disabilities, their families and friends, and other members of the community seeking disability-related information. We handle nearly 1000 calls a year and maintain a library of over 250 disability-related topics.
Information & Resources News
Wednesday, June 22, 2016
Wednesday, June 8, 2016
Thursday, June 2, 2016
Researchers from The University of Michigan Health System’s Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Department are currently exploring issues that women and girls with disabilities face when receiving care for gynecological or… Read more ›
Thursday, May 26, 2016
Jurisdictions in Washtenaw County are recruiting registered voters and youth age 16 to 18 to serve their community as poll workers during the upcoming August 2 State Primary and November
Monday, May 23, 2016
The Ann Arbor Center for Independent Living (CIL) is a non-profit organization that works to improve the lives of individuals with disabilities in Washtenaw, Livingston and Monroe Counties.
Our areas… Read more ›
Friday, April 29, 2016
TheRide will implement:
- New routes to serve more places
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
Funded by Paralyzed Veterans Administration
If you use a wheelchair and have flown in a commercial aircraft in the last 5 years, we are interested in your input. Please fill… Read more ›
- CIL Staff to be at the Chelsea District Library to see Consumers on Wed. May 25th from 10:30 am – noon.
- AAATA/TheRide to kick off largest bus service expansion since the late 70’s on Sunday May 1st!
- Make Sure Your Voice is Heard: Vote!
- TheRide’s New Paratransit Vendor to Begin Providing Services on May 1
- YOUR VOTE COUNTS! Exercise your right to vote on Tuesday May 5th!
Trouble Paying for Heat This Winter?
Are you behind with your DTE bill, or at risk of getting behind? Call DTE’s customer service office now. Don’t delay. AVOID Winter shut-offs!
Visit them online at www.dteenergy.com or call them at 1-800-200-0386.