This holiday season, we hope you’ll consider supporting the Ann Arbor CIL with a tax-deductible donation.
We promise to work hard on behalf of people with disabilities, but we need supporters like you by our side, supporting the organization so that we can continue to do the good things we are known for in the community.
Help us go the extra mile and help our consumers feel the satisfaction in what they can achieve! Like James Murtha (pictured below) says “You can’t do it alone.”
Your year end contribution will not only help us provide support and services for people with disabilities but continue to go the extra mile!
The CIL, with the help of your tax-deductible contribution resolves to…
– provide information and referrals so people can find help.
– help people gain meaningful and lasting employment.
– provide an accessible gym for exercise and recreation.
– teach independent living skills.
– Help youth and young adults as they make transitions from school to the adult world…
– help people start a business.
– teach people how to cook for themselves.
– ensure that people can move freely throughout the area using public transportation.
– help people live an independent and purposeful life.
Contact us and support the Ann Arbor CIL through the various platforms below:
- Visit the CIL’s Webpage
- Like & Follow the CIL on Facebook
- Join us on LinkedIn
- Shop at AmazonSmile and designate the Ann Arbor CIL as your charity of choice.
- Save the date and attend the Ann Arbor CIL’s Gala on March 11th 2017!
Your generosity allows the staff and consumers of the Ann Arbor CIL to go the extra mile!
Our sincerest thanks,
The Ann Arbor CIL Team