Monday: Streamed films and discussion:
- 10:30 am: The R-Word
- 1:30 pm: Body & Soul: Diana & Kathy
Tuesday: Streamed films and discussion:
- 10:30 am: Deej
- 1:30 pm: Ku Kanaka/Stand Tall
- 10 am: Streamed film and discussion: Becoming Bulletproof
- 12:30 pm: Panel discussion: Local artists and activists with disabilities discuss art as a vehicle for social change.
- 2:30 pm: Workshop: Advocacy and creative writing
- 3:30 pm: Wrap-up discussion
View the complete schedule and register here.
In collaboration with Disability Network Southwest Michigan